Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

16 minutes ago, scion said:

The issue is, I can’t even imagine her delivering a well rehearsed solid performance with minimal energy… like for example Beautiful Stranger on DWT. I just think it’s… gone.

Absolutely, but for me the problem is not the fact that of course she can't perform with that energy anymore, popping and singing as she did with "Beautiful stranger" 21 years ago, for me she can't perform at all.

She could put on solid shows dedicating her attention to music, voice, sound and an imagery able to exalt her 64yo persona, wich is something different than feeling or looking old, nothing to do with that. Wanting to look trendy and young and free and energetic as a kid shows right the opposite of her. She doesn't seem aware of what she is doing anymore and it's painful. 

Music was BADDDDD. But to be real, she rehearsed with Maluma in person for like a day...not a typical thing Madonna is used to doing. 

Oh ya. She is also a human being. Mistakes will happen. Hers just did in front of a live audience. 

Oh and she's 63. What you saw in Music was a person that started the song early...her timing was off. 

I'm not hopeful, just realistic. 

2 hours ago, Vasili said:

Dr. Fredric Brandt died in 2015, so he's not responsible for whatever Madonna has done to her visage since then.

Also, he had personal issues and went over-the-top with his own appearance yet still did great work on his clients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/fashion/news/behind-the-death-of-dr-fredric-brandt-cosmetic-dermatologist-to-the-stars.html

She is hanging out with another doctor who is not much better, Jerrod Blandino, looks like a plastic surgery alien.

1 hour ago, MadameX said:

This! Thank you! 

Dull people still refuse to admit it, but her knee and hip problems were caused by the side effects of her massive fake hip surgery.

1. March 10, 20106 : It was 2016 that Madonna began to gain weight to make fat which for inject to her huge fake hips. You can see from the Tears of clown show that Madonna is starting to gain weight. 

2. Dec 2, 2016 : It was first appearance Madonna did show off her huge ugly fake ass at public event. She shaking her huge fake ass with Ariana Grande for fundraiser event at Art besel.

3. 2019 : Madonna post her donald duck ass on her instagram then cut her ass part off from video later. It was Staonewall surprise speech.

4. Dec 22, 2020 : Madonna post photo of her hip surgery scar.

So, You're absolutely right. Her huge butt implants surgery led her to have problem with hip and knee problem.

Actually, that's not a surprise. Imagine living with a slim butts for nearly 60 years and suddenly getting more than 10kg of fat in your butts overnight! It make you when you're standing, your center of gravity changes completely and of course it's bound to strain your knees and hips.

Tell them... It's clear.

11 minutes ago, xtysc said:

She is hanging out with another doctor who is not much better, Jerrod Blandino, looks like a plastic surgery alien.

I thought he was a make up artist but was seen alot with another cosmetic doctor from new york who helped her promote MDNA skin who am guessing is responsible for her procedures since the other one died 

1 hour ago, Josh Wang said:

I finally watched the whole performance. My thoughts? I think it was not that bad when being compared with Cher's last tour and Momo's tragic Vegas residency. Even Tina, aged 69 at the time of her farewell tour, had quite some difficulties keeping up with her backup dancers.

I don't know, in these performances they are not doing great movements and they rely on prerecorded vocals, but they don't seem "lost" as M did. They still have presence and energy.

I promised myself I would never post anything about that, but I have to say that it's the fake ass that took away balance, proportion, focus. As @wtg1987 said, the twerking is the worst aspect on this performance and looks like the only thing she can do. 

1 hour ago, Josh Wang said:

I mean... Madonna was a great performer, but she never established a reputation as a great dancer like Tina, Janet or Beyonce. She could've just pulled off a Kylie Minogue level performance for this concert, but she simply refused to do so.

She was a great dancer up until more recently but suppose what you define as great dancer I mean for Who's That Girl she was incredible how she moved and same for Blond Ambition. Even in the MDNA tour she had moments where she danced great like for Celebration. It's not realistic now for her to be a 'great' dancer at 63 but more a performer 

12 minutes ago, Ayham said:

It's facts.

Except that there's a world of difference between implants and BBL and both yourself and others are unable to work that out.  10kg of fat is very different to the fluid they fill implants with. Get your facts right before you start talking about facts. 

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I just hope she has someone genuine a friend or family member who are there just in case, because some of us can deny all we like that everything is fine and she doesn’t have a problem, but there appears to be something definitely not right, I hope we are not heading into Whitney, George Michael or Michael Jackson territories. I’m expecting people to say this is over the top and laugh it off but some parts  of the fan base are noticing the same things and it’s reflecting in her work as well. 

Christopher Ciccone help her pleaseeee!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There is an entire video on her insta showing that she rehearsed quite extensively. 

medellin was good ..music was messy its clear it was not rehearsed as much , she should have just done medellin .. all i see is a unfit madonna .. out of breath easy in all her most recent performances .. i dont think the problem when performing is her ass its her fitness .. we are not used to seeing madonna look unfit and its a shock .. some of the comments here are disgusting about her body or how she is drunk or addicted to drugs ..she is just unfit which is fine considering she wont have been able to work out as much or maybe she just wants to enjoy life 

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic