Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

How am I dehumanizing her exactly? By not letting you pretend this is one off minor slip up?

Lol the fuckup in Music is the least of the problems with this “performance”. If we can call it that. 
Not only she embarrassed her fan base but she embarrassed Maluma as well

1 minute ago, o_g_c_x said:

Because it is obvious something is off with her since months 

you dont care you are here just to spread negativity ..how people do not see it on this page is beyond me but dude look at your profile comments .you get off on negativity towards maddonna clearly..you thrive on it ..time to block you

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There is an entire video on her insta showing that she rehearsed quite extensively. 

How long did she rehearse  though? It couldn’t have been that extensive since she just got there a day in advance. Not like the weeks she does for her usual tours.  

2 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol the fuckup in Music is the least of the problems with this “performance”. If we can call it that. 
Not only she embarrassed her fan base but she embarrassed Maluma as i

i dont feel embarrassed as her fan .i enjoyed the majority of it so speak for yourself and id say a lot of people on this page are cough cough not fans but something else ..music had issues but medellin was good ..

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Britney received worse criticism for her Gimme More Performance at the VMAs, the Music performance last night was worse

no it wasnt .. i often look at the pages of the negative people on forums and past comments and they all seem to have something in common.. negativity and trying to push a negative view and promote it ..it seems to be the same people on this page ..people blaming her ass for her movements and hip problems .. shes clearly not moving as well due to her age and fitness .. not her ass lol omg 

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

medellin was good ..music was messy its clear it was not rehearsed as much , she should have just done medellin .. all i see is a unfit madonna .. out of breath easy in all her most recent performances .. i dont think the problem when performing is her ass its her fitness .. we are not used to seeing madonna look unfit and its a shock .. some of the comments here are disgusting about her body or how she is drunk or addicted to drugs ..she is just unfit which is fine considering she wont have been able to work out as much or maybe she just wants to enjoy life 

Lol none of that is an issue. She has the entire fashion world at her feet. She could have worn plenty of flattering outfits and be styled properly.

And she could have done less dancing and more performing. 

I took courage and saw yesterday's performance with Maluma. Oh my, what a pain to see her like this ...

A bad playback, she was distracted, pawed constantly. Britney to MTV!

Beyond the passing years and exaggerated surgery, there is also a choice of wrong and excessive looks.
Then this continued obsession with wanting to be 20 and keep up with the times.

She is more and more clumsy in her movements, in her opinion she has been marked by injuries and past operations.

I must agree with those who said that her eyes are full of sadness in not accepting the passing of time.

I still hope for a record of unreleased songs,
but video and tour like that, I really hope not.

18 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She was clearly intoxicated and it's really worrying. I hope she's ok.

Please don’t think I’m challenging you, I’m not. Plenty of people seem convinced that she is abusing alcohol, opioids or both but beyond some erratic behaviour of late why are some people so convinced there can be no alternative explanation?

3 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol none of that is an issue. She has the entire fashion world at her feet. She could have worn plenty of flattering outfits and be styled properly.

And she could have done less dancing and more performing. 

well yeah i agree that she should tone down the humping things but she clearly still wants to make people think " omg she is too old to do that or wear that" so she is stuck in a time where she has to choose between the two and sadly she is choosing to push peoples buttons more in these years and not really care about everything else as much but like i said ..medellin was good but clearly fans do not like her look and outfit and thats fine ..i dislike the braids too 

3 hours ago, Vasili said:

Dr. Fredric Brandt died in 2015, so he's not responsible for whatever Madonna has done to her visage since then.

Also, he had personal issues and went over-the-top with his own appearance yet still did great work on his clients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/12/fashion/news/behind-the-death-of-dr-fredric-brandt-cosmetic-dermatologist-to-the-stars.html

He started the cheeks that she didnt need, and then other doctors took it from there to "complete his vision".

14 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

How long did she rehearse  though? It couldn’t have been that extensive since she just got there a day in advance. Not like the weeks she does for her usual tours.  

But that's the point... SHE'S FUCKING MADONNA! She's doing this for 40 years now. She should be able to perform "Music" of all songs with her arms and legs tied! And to me, that's the main point about last night.

She drew a line of quality standards, of what we should expect from her! And at some point, for whatever reason, those standards dropped, that scale changed… That happened to Janet too! And most of us (myself included) have a hard time understanding this and adapting to the new reality which leads to frustration.

It's always painful to see THE BIGGEST PERFORMERS IN THE WORLD being just average. And it's fine, I guess… they're not machines! They've done it all already... But it's hard when we look back, it's impossible not to compare them with themselves.

I said this here a few days ago... I truly believe something happened inside of her after the knee injury in 2019/2020. She spent her WHOLE life being perfect. The work out. The discipline. Rehearsals. Controlling everything... And even so, something went out of control. The 30 years of being clean and working out weren't enough, her body failed her. IMAGINE THE FRUSTRATION?! 

So I guess she's taking things less serious these days AND THAT'S FINE! But I guess THE Madonna we all know and are used to can't exist without all those layers. Maybe, without all that discipline, she's just an ok performer... And for some reason, she can't even active "muscle memory" to bring that back on stage to perform 01 song randomly.

6 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

i dont feel embarrassed as her fan .i enjoyed the majority of it so speak for yourself and id say a lot of people on this page are cough cough not fans but something else ..music had issues but medellin was good ..

Well I do. And most people in this thread feel the same and that’s a reflection on her fan base. Yes there are the constant complainers but also a lot of the ones commenting here are very supporting fans.

Medellin was not as bad as Music but definitely not good in any way shape or form. Maluma is the only good thing about it. 
If you compare it to Billboard or MXT and still claim it’s good I don’t know what to say…

2 minutes ago, kazumimagica said:

Please don’t think I’m challenging you, I’m not. Plenty of people seem convinced that she is abusing alcohol, opioids or both but beyond some erratic behaviour of late why are some people so convinced there can be no alternative explanation?

Because its not just a one off. This has been escalating for 5 years now.

Some of you lot on here are so overdramatic, God knows how you live your normal lives.

I actually quite liked it. It was funny in places and I loved it when Madonna kept showing her knickers and gyrating on Maluma's cock, I love dirty bitch, Madonna.

You're all slagging off Madonna's outfit, which was a bit naff, admittedly, but what about Maluma! What was he wearing? Actually I think I'll watch it again whilst all you continue your meltdowns.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

Madonna is a professional performer with 40 years in the biz. Rehearsal or no rehearsal, prepared or not prepared. Earpiece or no earpiece... everything we saw was not up to her standard or even the standard of any professional. Something is very wrong.

medellin was not that bad ..please be honest is it the ass that is distracting you or the look and outfit ? 

I'm sad but happy at the same time. 

Sad cause yeah, it wasn't good.

Happy she's still working,  alive and trying to keep the legacy.

But she's different these last years, was her ex boyfriend the cause of it? Or friendship...manager...society...?

Please Madonna,  produce an acoustic show being Madonna. Brits Awards and the fall was a masterpiece cause she stood up and gave us a message that everyone that falls can stand up but what was her message few hours ago?

I'm not a hater,  I'm worried about her.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Because its not just a one off. This has been escalating for 5 years now.

she wants you to think she has a drug and alcohol addiction .. job done lol you think her posing with alcohol all the time is a accident or her or lolas comments on drug use .. its all a set up .. the only thing i see different in madonna is when performing is her level of fitness ..out of breath a lot .. maybe she has a medical condition but i really doubt she has a drug addiction ..i think she wants people to think she has though ..deffo bad press is good press era for her 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic