Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

5 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

she wants you to think she has a drug and alcohol addiction .. job done lol you think her posing with alcohol all the time is a accident or her or lolas comments on drug use .. its all a set up .. the only thing i see different in madonna is when performing is her level of fitness ..out of breath a lot .. maybe she has a medical condition but i really doubt she has a drug addiction ..i think she wants people to think she has though ..deffo bad press is good press era for her 

Why would she want anyone to think she has an alcohol or drug addiction? Usually performers go to great lengths to hide their addictions. 

13 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well I do. And most people in this thread feel the same and that’s a reflection on her fan base. Yes there are the constant complainers but also a lot of the ones commenting here are very supporting fans.

Medellin was not as bad as Music but definitely not good in any way shape or form. Maluma is the only good thing about it. 
If you compare it to Billboard or MXT and still claim it’s good I don’t know what to say…

thats the thing though i dont think this forum just has fans lol if you know what i mean.. i wish it did but it clearly doesnt..i do think you are genuinely a fan though .. she was fitter in the mtv awarde and the outfit was better she was preparing to tour ..this is just her doing a random performance and clearly she is not fit but medellin was not as bad as people are saying .. the hair is not nice and the dress ..very distracting ..what fan actually likes the braids ? braids are the new grills 

4 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Why would she want anyone to think she has an alcohol or drug addiction? Usually performers go to great lengths to hide their addictions. 

press , media , to be talked about .. she even mocks people who think it .. waiting for the cocaine to kick in comments .. opioid comments..lola commenting ..are you really asking why madonna likes to be talked about bad or good it doesnt matter for her

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

1 minute ago, realityisalways said:

Also, Maluma gave her the best spot of HIS own anniversary concert, quite the opposite of being an asshole. 

i like maluma in this performance and of course the medellin performance you are all acting like was the worst thing ever when clearly you all have issue with her dress  , hair , and ass and i think her age too and even her being naughty on stage ..its like some so called fans have turned into her worst critics ..

4 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I think Maluma  is a true gentleman and has a lot of affection for her. He probably didn’t know she was having issues when he invited her to perform there because the last time he performed with her at the Billboard Music Awards she was fine and the performance came off well. 

omg what issues lol ? he clearly rehearsed with her,,something went wrong with music but medellin went smoothly.. issues lol ..i think maybe a few are finding it hard to accept that she is not as slim and toned as she was at the mtv perfomance and her ass looked bigger in this performance and we all know how some fans feel about that lol 

4 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I’m just glad the UK media hasn’t picked it up because I’m sure their articles won’t be as favourable. Let’s hope this stays out of the media over here in Europe 

I had my VPN on UK accidentally and the live broadcast wasn't available in UK

I keep seeing these stupid comments like "she is 63 what do you expect" let me tell you I have seen many performers over the age of 60 who can still rock like hell and put on incredible shows. That performance was riddled with some terrible moments but the real issue was her lack of any confidence or stage presence. Her charm and charisma has literally vanished, that should be concerning to anyone. She is not just having fun anymore, she is seriously struggling with a number of things. She needs love and support from those close to her and I do not think that is happening. Guy is a snake and the same goes for her pathetic little circle of clowns otherwise known as handlers.

Well I'm not shocked, I must say when I heard she was going to perform I knew exactly what to expect. I see a lot of people complaining about the dancing, singing, styling and justifying these issues with her age but I really don't see a conection. There are tons of performances from 1983-2012 in which she doesn't do any demanding routine and they turned out outstanding even though (Gambler Virgin Tour/Fever Arsenio Hall/Sooner Or Later Oscar/Nobody's Perfect DWT/Hollywood performances/Express Yourself MDNA Tour). Her problem isn't not being capable of dancing anymore, this is completely normal at her age, but the fact she doesn't seem to put in dedication in elaborating a performance anymore plus she seems to want to defy people by being what she calls sexual just to impose it is okay to be racy when you're 60 but she doesn't do it well, the sexy Madonna from now is not natural as the 2012 one, for example. If only she had great vocals but this is something she never really cared too much about and now her voice seems to be totally spent and there's nothing left. I don't know whether the voice issue is fixable, I don't understand about it, but considering she has done a lot of bad sung performances but still amazing to watch, a lot of not so energetic performances in terms of dancing, I don't see any limitations her age can bring to lead her to perform this way right now, I can only think she just doesn't care anymore. If you consider Justify My Love form the Girlie Show, there's no dancing nor singing (except for the ending) but it was so well done, and I can't see the Madonna we have now mastering that.

49 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

you dont care you are here just to spread negativity ..how people do not see it on this page is beyond me but dude look at your profile comments .you get off on negativity towards maddonna clearly..you thrive on it ..time to block you

Do what you consider it's best for you.

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

I do, actually. I don't know if you speak/understand Spanish but most of the Latin media about last night are positive:

https://www.eltiempo.com/colombia/medellin/asi-fue-el-concierto-de-maluma-en-medellin-669025

https://www.pulzo.com/entretenimiento/madonna-concierto-maluma-videos-fotos-como-fue-su-baile-medellin-PP1382073

https://trome.pe/espectaculos/celebridades/maluma-concierto-en-vivo-medallo-en-la-casa-madonna-amazon-prime-video-music-twitch-gratis-online-youtube-noticia/

Latin Twitter too.

I get some of you don't like the performance but don't assume that only because you hated it the whole world hated too.

As I said before here in Latin America we don't have good taste with the actual music or performers, if someone dresses "sexy" and weird and "sings" some cheap reggaeton or trap then everyone will love it, that's why "artists" like Bad Bunny are successful in this part of the world that is the 3rd world... 😅😅😅

2 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

I keep seeing these stupid comments like "she is 63 what do you expect" let me tell you I have seen many performers over the age of 60 who can still rock like hell and put on incredible shows. That performance was riddled with some terrible moments but the real issue was her lack of any confidence or stage presence. Her charm and charisma has literally vanished, that should be concerning to anyone. She is not just having fun anymore, she is seriously struggling with a number of things. She needs love and support from those close to her and I do not think that is happening. Guy is a snake and the same goes for her pathetic little circle of clowns otherwise known as handlers.

Cher being one of them and Madonna isn’t even up there with Cher at the moment 

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ok so before watching I was expecting the absolute worst from the reactions on here.

Medellin was cute enough. Music was a bit off and she was not on point. Actually she was clear enough at the end of the performance to realise that Malluma was not on the floor in the right spot and made sure she dragged him back so he wouldnt get injured when the platform descended into the stage, so she wasnt totally out of it, while he looked like he didnt really know what was going on so mom was the one in charge there.

Yes there's been some questionable fashion, surgery, over editing and she does seem to have lost her confidence since 2015 somewhat. The Madame X tour was good though.

I dont know about anyone else but I'm personally struggling with getting back into real life and work again after two years of covid. Life is tough mentally at the moment. 

She has also had a really bad injury, which she hasnt recovered from. and has just had a break up..plus I've said it before. Menopause really fucks with your head. You just go blank in the middle of what you are doing ,

The endless procedures are worrying and the ass is a joke that seems to put her balance and entire movement off.

I think she's just going through it a bit at the mo and while i'd keep a cautious eye of concern out for her if I was someone in her team that loved and respected her, this is not a Whitney or Britney situation. 

She is 63, but 63 really isnt old and she is moving and holding herself in the manner of someone of much advanced years than 63. I think she's obviously in pain and out of sync with her body. 

Maybe she'll go back and look at this and think..yeah I wasn't great there and a few things need to change. She'll obviously be reconsidering some of her recent life choices as we all do after a break up. She's also observing the arc of her life with the biopic and must have a lot of feelings and thoughts. 

I hear the voices for concern and while I appreciate that most of them come from a place of concern and love, as well as a little bit of shock that this once seemingly invincible woman is ....less than she was, I think we need to be careful of crossing lines of concern just now. 

If true insiders have the know on her current state of health (mental and physical), and can hand on heart say there are voices of concern then that's a different matter. 

But I do trust her. I think shes just been a bit lost for a while and sometimes you need to hit a place pretty low to begin the climb back up. Imma cut her a while heap of slack on this one. I think she's trying to rely on some old and tired over sexualised public tricks and power moves that actually don't serve her very well anymore. They don't make her look powerful so the effect is totally lost. 

I think Maluma was respectful and Madonna had (sadly) another less than favourable outing...but maybe she knows she needs to get back out there after three years and this was her first day back on the job as it were. Ultimately she didn't look like she was having any fun at all...and that's more the worry for me. 

We shall see xx

Love you mom x

this ..

i think its actually more her image and lack of fitness that the meltdowns are over ..shes just unfit and it shows ..its been showing for a few years now ..medellin was not as some are making out and i agree about the ass ..its her choice but its so distracting lol ..i wish she would get rid of it but wonder if she can ..it seems to look bigger at times and this performance was one lf them..then it looks small and i get hopeful that she is changing it back .. its funny really when you think of it as when i see her out i look at her ass and think ..oh it looks smaller and more normal then she goes on stage and its huge ..baffling 

4 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

this ..

i think its actually more her image and lack of fitness that the meltdowns are over ..shes just unfit and it shows ..its been showing for a few years now ..medellin was not as some are making out and i agree about the ass ..its her choice but its so distracting lol 

And I think people are ignoring how much physical movement she can do now since surgery. The exercise she does now is more rehab based and for staying limber and prevent further injuries. Not for building muscles or losing weight.

8 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Why did she wear a winter jacket during music? Its freaking hot in medellin

everything looked baggy on her , she is clearly aware she has put on weight but is lack of exercise because she cant be arsed or is it a medical demand due to her hip .. 

2 minutes ago, gafuller said:

And I think people are ignoring how much physical movement she can do now since surgery. The exercise she does now is more rehab based and for staying limber and prevent further injuries. Not for building muscles or losing weight.

wonder if she is on steroids for hip .. shes never really been a big eater but i dont recall her ever looking as thick as she does now ..i mean that in the nicest way .. she lookedl like she gained weight just before like a prayer releasse but she could work that off maybe she cant seem to shift this weight because she cant do high energy exercise and this is one of the reasons she keeps editing her pics because it seems he really concentrates on shaping her face removing any indication she has gained some weight which then makes me think she is unhappy with her weight gain so why doesnt she do something about it .its baffling ..

Tbh I think some of you guys are over reacting, God knows what she’s been through since the injury also this woman gave us everything she can for 40 years so she can have some bad moments (mind it’s not as bad as some of y’all are making it seems) besides it’s not her stage or production! people are just happy that she showed up 

10 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

everything looked baggy on her , she is clearly aware she has put on weight but is lack of exercise because she cant be arsed or is it a medical demand due to her hip .. 

wonder if she is on steroids for hip .. shes never really been a big eater but i dont recall her ever looking as thick as she does now ..i mean that in the nicest way .. she lookedl like she gained weight just before like a prayer releasse but she could work that off maybe she cant seem to shift this weight because she cant do high energy exercise and this is one of the reasons she keeps editing her pics because it seems he really concentrates on shaping her face removing any indication she has gained some weight which then makes me think she is unhappy with her weight gain so why doesnt she do something about it .its baffling ..

Yes, she probably is. And probably anti depressants. She started gaining weight at the end of RHT. And her metabolism is different now too. I’m 25 and have an awful time keeping weight off. At 63. I can’t even imagine. Kinda scary.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic