Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

11 minutes ago, gafuller said:

Yes, she probably is. And probably anti depressants. She started gaining weight at the end of RHT. And her metabolism is different now too. I’m 25 and have an awful time keeping weight off. At 63. I can’t even imagine. Kinda scary.

its also lack of practice with her these past years .. maybe she is just enjoying life and we are in shock she is not the perfectionist she once was .. it also feels like she is her own manager .. like nobody advices her so she is like in " disturb the peace " mode all of the time and even social media .. where is guy oseary lol .. i dont think shes on anti depressants and i dont believe she is unhappy though but she is deffo in a " provocative " mood all of the time lately .. in almost everything she does and i think this wont change because the older she gets the more fans and others will say no you cant do that and she will just do it more and more 

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

24 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

everything looked baggy on her , she is clearly aware she has put on weight but is lack of exercise because she cant be arsed or is it a medical demand due to her hip .. 

wonder if she is on steroids for hip .. shes never really been a big eater but i dont recall her ever looking as thick as she does now ..i mean that in the nicest way .. she lookedl like she gained weight just before like a prayer releasse but she could work that off maybe she cant seem to shift this weight because she cant do high energy exercise and this is one of the reasons she keeps editing her pics because it seems he really concentrates on shaping her face removing any indication she has gained some weight which then makes me think she is unhappy with her weight gain so why doesnt she do something about it .its baffling ..

Most likely in the past she relied on high energy exercise to lose weight and now she can’t do that. I never got the impression she was the type of person that denied herself food even though she always ate healthy.  When you exercise a lot you also eat a lot. The problem arises when you stop exercising but you keep eating the same. You see this a lot with former athletes after they retire. 
Losing weight is not easy particularly as you get older. If it was that easy everyone would be thin and no one would gain weight as they get older.  It’s not as easy as saying I don’t like my body and just change it. 

For people here being so “concerned” about M, go to Instagram and write message to Guy Oseary with all your worries, instead bitching here. I can’t do that because he blocked me some time ago, when I wrote to him after Eurovision.  But you all can do that, so go spam his Insta, I dare you, let him know what you think. Because bitching here won’t change nothing. 

I think Medellin was quite nice, call me what you want, oks, she is fuller than ever, but so what? They have great chemistry. Music ok, the choreo is cringe worthy, yes, but as I said, they probably put all the effort in the first number, had a great time and they said, yes, music is not well rehearsed but we don´t give a fuck, let´s do it. I think people are overreacting. For a regular concert I think she can still shine if she wants, maybe not in the level on her younger self dancing, but yes a the level of many artists that are well received when they perform.

I just love how we seem to have all kinds of experts here, willing to share all their knowledge about the actual mental health, addictions, weight issues and more of a person they haven't even met in person, much less know. Amazing. She truly has the best fandom (not) and if she's reading any of all this (I pray she's not) it's going to help her a lot, sure, definitely.

Anyway, I love this professional pic from last night:

maluma-madonna.jpg

Hope there are more soon, haven't seen many yet.

13 minutes ago, proxy said:

For people here being so “concerned” about M, go to Instagram and write message to Guy Oseary with all your worries, instead bitching here. I can’t do that because he blocked me some time ago, when I wrote to him after Eurovision.  But you all can do that, so go spam his Insta, I dare you, let him know what you think. Because bitching here won’t change nothing. 

This is absolutely sending me :lol:

13 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Most likely in the past she relied on high energy exercise to lose weight and now she can’t do that. I never got the impression she was the type of person that denied herself food even though she always ate healthy.  When you exercise a lot you also eat a lot. The problem arises when you stop exercising but you keep eating the same. You see this a lot with former athletes after they retire. 
Losing weight is not easy particularly as you get older. If it was that easy everyone would be thin and no one would gain weight as they get older.  It’s not as easy as saying I don’t like my body and just change it. 

i still think she moved quite well in medellin..ill watch that again but music can just remain in history for me and tbh im sick of that song being performed live .. i prob would have been yawning if it had been perfect.

i deffo dont think shes on crack or a alcoholic like some are claiming .. i could see the iconic performer during medellin ..music was more like freestyle which i dont think is good for her because she has always been a rehearsal fanatic .. i dont think medellim deserves the meltdowns unless its the actual look of madonnas style people dislike then its kind of justified

22 minutes ago, ma(x) said:

if being a fan TODAY is having blinders like horses then OK we have been following her since the eighties but we are NOT fans.We are probably objective people.

i didnt say all were fans of other artists that like to be among madonnas to spread negativity but there are a handful of people here who are here to disturb the peace lol its obvious 

Uff. Im not going to watch this. don’t want to feel bad ;)

i did see clips and wtf is she wearing? Who styled her? A blind person? No attention paid to proportions or anything really. She looked like a raver miss piggy hungover after a long weekend partying. It’s the worst she’s looked on any stage. 

The reliance on washed up “sexy” antics is so tiresome. 

My hope for her to reconnect to her peek genius has been dwindling with each performance. Though I hope I get proven wrong one day. 

Yes, glad she’s still doing stuff but it’d probably be more interesting if she just showed up with a guitar and sing standing still with the occasional two step left and right. 

meh. Who cares. Happy Sunday everyone. 

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I just love how we seem to have all kinds of experts here, willing to share all their knowledge about the actual mental health, addictions, weight issues and more of a person they haven't even met in person, much less know. Amazing. She truly has the best fandom (not) and if she's reading any of all this (I pray she's not) it's going to help her a lot, sure, definitely.

maluma-madonna.jpg

CJZI72QQ5ZCXXBGDCMXZSBK64M.jpg

A4TPAZJPOVCSXNUNOXY3HZ2OXE.jpg

ODUK7WMTGJC5JMNE3BLGX5HP3I.jpg

19 minutes ago, proxy said:

she wont listen to him.lol she is clearly her own manager at the moment .. she is a artist and she is not going to comprimise her artistic integrity lol ..none of these things are mistakes when it concerns madonna ..bad or good press is all the same with her .. i was pissed off that he let her go out on stage eurovision after clearly hearing her rehearsal which was off so i dont blame you for that ..i think i did too

10 minutes ago, Prayer said:

maluma-madonna.jpg

cropped-madonna-con-maluma-en-imagenes-ineditas-de-su-paso-por-medellin-63.webp

5 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

After all the criticism, I went to revisit her 2019 mtv live version, a ghosh, was it great! She looked amazing, and he also did, and they danced beautifully and all was perfectly and carefully done, with great taste. I was not a great fan of that era (my father died when this album came and sadly, I linked that time and the album with my suffering; ok not madonna´s fault) , but I underated this! So, this was not some long ago and far away. I think if she really wants, she can be close to that great level again. 

she spent weeks rehearsing that .. this just seems like a day or two and music just seems to be like " freestyle then i will sit on you and disturb the peace " she was fitter here too and in better shape .. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I see she's getting a lot of good press over Latin America tbh, saying her appearance has a highlight on the show and those things...

madonna can steal the show she just needs to turn up .. i think a lot are expecting her to die or something horrible. meltdown . cry or get sent to rehab for drug addiction .. they will be waiting for a long time because all of that drug drinking silly behaviour is a publicity stunt ..prob to get people to follow her social media .. her tick tok followers have shot up since her odd video lol coincidence or a well planned stunt 

Everything is a disaster, the makeup (bring Aaron back, if not by him), styling (it’s emphasising what shouldn’t be), hair (Andy L. Is the worst she ever worked with), so the responsibility is mostly to be given to those who supposedly take care of her. 
Manager is clearly busy with something else (money making), and she probably lacks good advice.
Maybe Lola could have been of help, but sorry to say, she’s brave but not demonstrating she has the greatest taste. And she surely wants to live her life now.

I am only happy her kids seem to be great and she gets lots of happiness from them.

3 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

madonna can steal the show she just needs to turn up .. i think a lot are expecting her to die or something horrible. meltdown . cry or get sent to rehab for drug addiction .. they will be waiting for a long time because all of that drug drinking silly behaviour is a publicity stunt ..prob to get people to follow her social media .. her tick tok followers have shot up since her odd video lol coincidence or a well planned stunt 

If it’s a publicity stunt then it’s pretty sad that someone of her calibre has to pretend to have a drink problem in order to gain social media followers or for people to take notice of her, clearly shows she’s not confident in her own artistry. 

8 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

she wont listen to him.lol she is clearly her own manager at the moment .. she is a artist and she is not going to comprimise her artistic integrity lol ..none of these things are mistakes when it concerns madonna ..bad or good press is all the same with her .. i was pissed off that he let her go out on stage eurovision after clearly hearing her rehearsal which was off so i dont blame you for that ..i think i did too

What else can fans do, no one care what you writing here, he is after all her manager no matter what we think about him, he loves making money from her so maybe it's time for him to do his job better and care more. And Madonna is not an independent artist, she have to listen to many people, she's not self-published.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic