Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

3 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

If it’s a publicity stunt then it’s pretty sad that someone of her calibre has to pretend to have a drink problem in order to gain social media followers or for people to take notice of her, clearly shows she’s not confident in her own artistry. 

shes always played the media to her advantage ..its not sad because its the people who are deciding she is some drunken crack whore lol she is just getttng pictured with it .. she gets pictured with lots of things it does not mean she is doing them .. its just show business but with a twist

1 minute ago, proxy said:

What else can fans do, no one care what you writing here, he is after all her manager no matter what we think about him, he loves making money from her so maybe it's time for him to do his job better and care more. And Madonna is not an independent artist, she have to listen to many people, she's not self-published.

He’s too busy looking for old selfies with celebrities to publish on their birthday 😂

4 minutes ago, proxy said:

What else can fans do, no one care what you writing here, he is after all her manager no matter what we think about him, he loves making money from her so maybe it's time for him to do his job better and care more. And Madonna is not an independent artist, she have to listen to many people, she's not self-published.

they prob have had massive rows about how she wants to present herself ..tone it down ..shes said it in interviews ..hes prob given up telling her to not do this or that .. i wonder who madonna listens too ? lola ? debatable shes even said they do not like social media bashing her but she still does what she does . she is her own manager and i bet this performance was just her paying back a favour to maluma who obviously loves her .. she wont listen to fans lol 

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

Just now, mdnamdma said:

shes always played the media to her advantage ..its not sad because its the people who are deciding she is some drunken crack whore lol she is just getttng pictured with it .. she gets pictured with lots of things it does not mean she is doing them .. its just show business but with a twist

Not falling for it sorry at first I didn’t think there was a problem but a couple of embarrassing performances and strange social media posts, some fans can continue to be in the bubble where they think everything is fine then that’s up to them. Again if it’s publicity stunts which for me its some fans way of living in denial then again I will say it’s really sad that the Queen of pop has had to result to this cheap tactic to get public attention and not be confident with her artistry which is Music not being a ‘social (non) influencer 

14 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Not falling for it sorry at first I didn’t think there was a problem but a couple of embarrassing performances and strange social media posts, some fans can continue to be in the bubble where they think everything is fine then that’s up to them. Again if it’s publicity stunts which for me its some fans way of living in denial then again I will say it’s really sad that the Queen of pop has had to result to this cheap tactic to get public attention and not be confident with her artistry which is Music not being a ‘social (non) influencer 

whats queen of pop got to do with anything lol .. is it cheap if it works ? her artistry is not just music 

i just find it funny that so many people including fans (debatable) have been thinking she has a drug problem and drink problem for the past 8 years .. tears of a clown people were saying she was drunk  ..i think for some on this forum its wishfull thinking sadly ..go out in a similar fashion to michael, prince and whiteny .. i dont think she has any drug problem she just acts goofy and plays into what people think or say about her ..its not her problem if you think she is taking drugs and drinkinh too much ..its yours 

Dear Lord, why do fans still think she will be able to go on stage and do something decent? When a friend told me she would perform with Maluma I immediately thought, "Crap". Well, after watching that mess, that's the only thing I can say right now, "CRAP".

Bye, Madonna. You f*ked it up!

1 minute ago, realityisalways said:

He didnt know what the fuck was going on

Because something went wrong with the script clearly and you could see madonna holding the hat and thinking shit we cant correct this so we waste time till i sit on you and even that fucked up because maluma was confused .. serves them right for not rehearsing that number a lot 

2 minutes ago, michel.kettermann said:

Dear Lord, why do fans still think she will be able to go on stage and do something decent? When a friend told me she would perform with Maluma I immediately thought, "Crap". Well, after watching that mess, that's the only thing I can say right now, "CRAP".

Bye, Madonna. You f*ked it up!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye

Nothing to see here folks. The ~real fans~ have arrived. Everything we saw and heard didn't actually happen that way. Her substance problem is really a reverse Warholian 4D chess art installation that we are just too stupid to comprehend. Time for us mean terrible people who have adored her for 40 years to take the masks off and admit we've stuck around for this long just to make fun of her. We've been clocked. That settles it.

2 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Nothing to see here folks. The ~real fans~ have arrived. Everything we saw and heard didn't actually happen that way. Her substance problem is really a reverse Warholian 4D chess art installation that we are just too stupid to comprehend. Time for us mean terrible people who have adored her for 40 years to take the masks off and admit we've stuck around for this long just to make fun of her. We've been clocked. That settles it.

im glad you admit it xx please dont just jump to a conclusion that everybody on this forum who thinks she is a alcoloholic drug addict and enjoys pushing this CONSPIRACY are fans or fan of over 40 years ..its clear some here have a agenda lol 

1 minute ago, mdnamdma said:

im glad you admit it xx please dont just jump to a conclusion that everybody on this forum who thinks she is a alcoloholic drug addict and enjoys pushing this CONSPIRACY are fans or fan of over 40 years ..its clear some here have a agenda lol 

Nice new username. Quote someone else. You won't get the back and forth out of me that you get from others here xx

18 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I have watched it... at first i was like what the hell is everyone talking about, sure it's not breathtaking but i have seen worse from her lately and i was kind of feeling relieved after all the comments i had read... and then came "Music"... 

I will try not be over dramatic, but i tell you, and i really mean it, i felt sick to the point my stomach was upside down and felt like i was about to vomit, yes no joke. I felt deeply sad, so sad, watching that woman who owned the worldwide stages like no one else making a fool of herself in front of millions of people... I love her so much that the pain i felt i could feel physically. 

That was bot bad, that was terrible, very terrible, and that had nothing to do with the clothes or anything... even your regular drunk 70 yo aunt at the local bar does way better... i wanted it to stop as quick as possible, that was one of the most uncomfortable show from a major star i have ever seen, and i cannot believe i am writting this about Madonna. I am not even sure which one is the worse between this and Britney' infamous 'Gimme more' performance...

I know something is wrong behind the curtains for a while now, i discuss it often via private message with some members because i don't want to spread negativity on the forum. Now this is one thing that she has issues but the thing is why doing it in front of the world ?!!! i just wish she retire for a while, that people around her help her and when she gets better if she want she can come back under the spotlights but please, for now on, make it stop. This is not nice to watch her destroy herself while everyone applause...

If she has a manager, a daughter, a son, anyone around her who loves her and maybe come across that post, help her, take her away from any exposure and help her... but i do believe that Lola is onto something with the medication comment she has posted a few weeks ago 🙏🙏🙏

destroy herself ? please dont act like what you think is facts .. its clear lola is in on whatever publicity stunt that was why the hell would she out her mother out as a drug addict .. lola likes to play the game as much as madonna now ..some fans and haters have been saying she is alcoholic for years and now she is a drug addict .. she gained weight and didnt rehearse music enough .. the end ..youll get over it 

17 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Nice new username. Quote someone else. You won't get the back and forth out of me that you get from others here 

its ok ill just block you :) like i blocked the fanatic kylie fan o.g.n.x who also never has anything positive to say but continues to post negative commenrs and has done for months if not years looking at hs profile..i thought this was a madonna fan forum not some pop justice pop culture forum where super fans of other singers come to bash madonna and bring a bad sense of negativity to madonnas fans ..how many fans read the comments here from the usual negative users and then watched the performance ? i  am guilty and i expected so much worse after reading comments because there is a group a handful of people on this forum who enjoy bringing it down and pushing some anti madonna agenda especially o.g.n.x who i have blocked now thank god .. 

I thought the performance was awesome.  The braids were a mess and the pink outfit but being 63 out there showing out with MALUMA in Colombia was amazing ! Welcome back to the stage Madonna ! So proud of her.  My biggest complaint is they should have done SOLTERA since in Colombia instead of Music !! 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic