Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

30 minutes ago, itzjak said:

Madonna its not the only to "struggle" to sing her own song and by the way, no one is attacking jon by the way he looks or him clothes

That’s because he looks like he’s really trying. It sounds like crap and I’m sure he knows it - but at least it’s totally live, no tracks, no gimmicks.

Do you know what makes me the most angry and saddest?

The sycophantic ass-sucking Yes-men staff around her would have dressed her in such hideous clothes, made her do that hideous hairstyle and then praised her with insincere compliments, "Yaaaaas!! You're so beautiful in that pink dress Madonna", "Yaaaaas! you're Queen!!! M!!" "Yaaaaas, you look so young and fierce with that hair style!!" "Yaaaaas!! your ass is so sexy!!!" And then they probably laughed at her behind her back.

madonna sad moment 02.png

2 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Do you know what makes me the most angry and saddest? The sycophantic ass-sucking Yes-men staff around her would have dressed her in such hideous clothes, made her do that hideous hairstyle and then praised her with insincere compliments, "Yaaaaas!! You're so beautiful in that pink dress Madonna", "Yaaaaas! you're Queen!!! M!!" "Yaaaaas, you look so fierce in that hair style!!" "Yaaaaas!! your ass is so sexy!!!" And then they probably laughed at her behind her back.

It’s more than likely they’re all too scared to be honest out of fear of being cut out of the lavish lifestyle they have been accustomed to, cast out of the inner circle

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

It’s more than likely they’re all too scared to be honest out of fear of being cut out of the lavish lifestyle they have been accustomed to, cast out of the inner circle

It's a worse situation. Either way, it's clear that they're using Madonna for their own interests.

14 minutes ago, MadameX said:

The sycophantic ass-sucking Yes-men staff around her would have dressed her in such hideous clothes, made her do that hideous hairstyle and then praised her with insincere compliments, "Yaaaaas!! You're so beautiful in that pink dress Madonna", "Yaaaaas! you're Queen!!! M!!" "Yaaaaas, you look so young and fierce with that hair style!!" "Yaaaaas!! your ass is so sexy!!!" And then they probably laughed at her behind her back.

Nobody knows that... You guys talk like Madonna does not have a choice and is being forced by lies and yes men to make mistakes, like... really? She's not a 5 year old child.

It is very likely that she still a stubborn human being that she's have been her entire life and is saying to anybody with a critic opinion about anything :"This is how I wanna portray myself, fuck off".

5 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Nobody knows that... You guys talk like Madonna does not have a choice and is being forced by lies and yes men to make mistakes, like... really? She's not a 5 year old child.

It is very likely that she still a stubborn human being that she's have been her entired life and is saying to anybody with a critic opion about anything :"This is how I wanna portray myself, fuck off".

This. That whole narrative that something's terribly wrong around or within her: her yes-to-all team, her addictions, her depression, she's gonna end up like Michael, Prince and Whitney... just any conspiracy or secret reason to cover the fact that their once cold, perfect, up in the pedestal Goddess always was and is, in the end and underneath it all: human - and now older.

5 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

It is very likely that she still a stubborn human being that she's have been her entire life and is saying to anybody with a critic opinion about anything :"This is how I wanna portray myself, fuck off".

And we seem to realize she plays the stubborn brat in her six , concealing the 'ty' 

Also, this very forum is proof that mostly her fans are the ones saying the likes of "Yaaaaas!! You're so beautiful in that pink dress Madonna", "Yaaaaas! you're Queen!!! M!!" "Yaaaaas, you look so young and fierce with that hair style!!" "Yaaaaas!! your ass is so sexy!!!" and we also know how she goes out of her way to not please us, the fans.

Madonna is not doing the things she's doing because there are people are telling her that she's great...

23 minutes ago, MadameX said:

No one dressed or made her wear her hair that way. That was her choice.  She’s very stubborn and  strong  minded especially whey it comes to her image and fashion. Do you honestly think she would have changed it because someone said they didn’t like it? 

For people here being so “concerned” about M, go to Instagram and write message to Guy Oseary with all your worries, instead bitching here. I can’t do that because he blocked me some time ago, when I wrote to him after Eurovision.  But you all can do that, so go spam his Insta, I dare you, let him know what you think. Because bitching here won’t change nothing. 

Agreed.

This is an unusual moment. A really rare moment where you can clearly see the difference between reality and the fantasy that only exists in Madonna head and her Instagram.

Well, It seems like At least Madonna is very happy now judging from the pictures she posted on Instagram. In her head, yesterday's performance would look like that.

fantasy in her head and sad reality size 95.png

6 minutes ago, MadameX said:

This is an unusual moment. A really rare moment where you can clearly see the difference between reality and the fantasy that only exists in Madonna head and her Instagram.

fantasy in her head and sad reality size 95.png

Ricardo or whoever is editing her pictures is the worst. The waist in the edited picture is not humanly possible and looks ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, RoadLessTravelled said:

Ricardo or whoever is editing her pictures is the worst. The waist in the edited picture is not humanly possible and looks ridiculous. 

I know right? He reduced her waist and huge butt and whole body in the picture by almost half. And I can hear his voice. "Yaaas Queen it's you!! Yaaas!!!"

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic