Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

23 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

She has just posted new pics from the night of the show with the caption "About last night" on her story...  Now if someone tells me she and her team are not delusionnal or taking people for fools then i'm out of this thread... and do not tell me it's just some editing or filter and that nowadays everyone does it and bla bla bla... this is beyond ridiculous...  I don't know who that girl is on the pics but it's obviously not Madonna that i have seen live two days ago.Screenshot_20220502-154801_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9c2570926914d040e2f053b76fe1cc6a.jpgScreenshot_20220502-154825_Instagram.thumb.jpg.500fa551c75812fb0ede0bc2b8df2474.jpg

If she looks normal in real life, the person photoshopping her photos will lose his job. That may be why the ass sucking yes-men bitches around Madonna makes her look even more hideous in reality. To continue to generate their own profits. well, it just one theory. lol

It's just Sad.... really sad....

7 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

She has just posted new pics from the night of the show with the caption "About last night" on her story...  Now if someone tells me she and her team are not delusionnal or taking people for fools then i'm out of this thread... and do not tell me it's just some editing or filter and that nowadays everyone does it and bla bla bla... this is beyond ridiculous...  I don't know who that girl is on the pics but it's obviously not Madonna that i have seen live two days ago.Screenshot_20220502-154801_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9c2570926914d040e2f053b76fe1cc6a.jpgScreenshot_20220502-154825_Instagram.thumb.jpg.500fa551c75812fb0ede0bc2b8df2474.jpg

what the hell is that. She(that woman in pics) doesn't even look like Madonna. 

I know everyone is editing their pics, but this, this above all. This doesn't even look natural. Sorry but this is just sad and embarrassing

I watched the performance. I have made no criticism of her physicality, no mention of her styling, no derisory comments about her vocal or performance capabilities. I’m hardwired to avoid speculating about any possible medical or chemical reasons for her recent behaviour. We can’t possibly no so I can’t possibly begin to try.

However her team’s insistence on perpetuating this preposterous retouching and reshaping of her is now, I believe, insulting. We know what she looks like - we saw it. These fantasy recreations of a long gone Madonna must assume us all to be fools. This is the thing that riles me. I wish to God they would either show her as she is or not at all. This is precisely why the reality vs the fantasy comes as such an arresting shock when we see it. It’s simply laughable right now. 

7 minutes ago, FallingInLove said:

If she keeps on fooling herself with these fake pics, she will end extremely unhappy. (I think she already is). It's so unhealthy.

I know right? It's just sad...Very sad.

by the way. These horribly photoshopped pictures of her which make her looks like corpse remind me of a fan Instagram.

MadonnaLuvin something? I'm not sure I remember correctly. But once there was a fan Instagram that made her photos look exactly like the one above with dead body makeup and reduce her face and her half of body just like these.

is ognx talking about quality work when he stans kylie lol.. mr hater spreading negativity 24.7 on this forrum .. ognx go back to kylie forum ... there is something up with madonna and i believe she is suffering in pain and all you lot can do is accuse her of being a crack whore and alcoholic and moan about her pictures ..mr ognx you posted a mediocre perfromance from kylie and compared it to malumas ..this was malumas show she was just a guest and lets not forget kylies terrible glastonbury performance lol 

Edited by mdnamdma (see edit history)

Just now, mdnamdma said:

is ognx talking about quality work when he stans kylie lol.. mr hater spreading negativity 24.7 on this forrum .. ognx go back to kylie forum 

Hating on another artist just because somebody is hating on your fave is just another low point you can get... Don't go this way.

5 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

this was malumas show she was just a guest and lets not forget kylies terrible glastonbury performance lol 

You must be joking with defending Madonna's latest performance but hating on Kylie's Glastonbuty lol. Like please stop, this is embarassing. I love both Madonna and Kylie, but this is just too much... Also what's the point of comparing these two? Will we compare now Madonna's performance one by one to another artists? Let's just talk about Madonna. 

4 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Don't tell me she's photoshopping these photos just because she's trolling. She wants this to be her reality so badly... Unfortunely, the only thing she's doing is making a clown from herself, cos nobody is fooling for that. Everybody knows how she looks in reality.

she is obviously not happy with her weight gain and i think its medical perhaps steroid side effects and lack of exercise due to doctors orders and judging by comments calling her fat i dont blame her for editing pics ..it started off with her not trolling now she does it even more to get on peoples nerves including fans because she will do what she wants to do and you rebel heart cant dictate to her ..end of ..stay pressed

Just now, mdnamdma said:

she is obviously not happy with her weight gain and i think its medical perhaps steroid side effects and lack of exercise due to doctors orders and judging by comments calling her fat i dont blame her for editing pics ..it started off with her not trolling now she does it even more to get on peoples nerves including fans because she will do what she wants to do and you rebel heart cant dictate to her ..end of ..stay pressed

Nobody is pressed more than you actually. And I wasn't even talking about the weight, because what's she's photoshopping the most is her face.

2 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

You must be joking with defending Madonna's latest performance but hating on Kylie's Glastonbuty lol. Like please stop, this is embarassing. I love both Madonna and Kylie, but this is just too much... Also what's the point of comparing these two? Will we compare now Madonna's performance one by one to another artists? Let's just talk about Madonna. 

kylies was awful .madonnas music performance was awful ..kylies new year show ok bbc was awful lol .. im not defending madonnas performance i am pointing out that haters hypocrisy and her work music is rubbish its hardly quality ..lol 

Just now, mdnamdma said:

kylies was awful .madonnas music performance was awful ..kylies new year show ok bbc was awful lol .. im not defending madonnas performance i am pointing out that haters hypocrisy and her work music is rubbish its hardly quality ..lol 

I will end the discussion here because I don't see we can agree, sorry. My further explaining things to you is pointless.

14 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

is ognx talking about quality work when he stans kylie lol.. mr hater spreading negativity 24.7 on this forrum .. ognx go back to kylie forum ... there is something up with madonna and i believe she is suffering in pain and all you lot can do is accuse her of being a crack whore and alcoholic and moan about her pictures ..mr ognx you posted a mediocre perfromance from kylie and compared it to malumas ..this was malumas show she was just a guest and lets not forget kylies terrible glastonbury performance lol 

I thought you were leaving after your string of name calling insults. Your editing of your posts is funny. And blocked.

2 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

I will end the discussion here because I don't see we can agree, sorry. My further explaining things to you is pointless.

who cares lol youre just here to spread negativity so thank you ..oh and kylies glastonbury performance and the bbc new year and one show performances were are are not quality work .. lol this was not madonnas show it was a guest performance and medellin was ok but something is up with her physically.

i dont think her hip op has worked ..she holds her hip at what point ..shes clearly pre occupied and its prob pain as she said "its killing me " not knowing mic was on and all you lot can do is say shes a drunk or alcoholic and lost her self .. you all make me.sick ..like a bunch of bullies 

a real madonna fan forum would not allow hater trolls and anti madonna losers to thrive among them ..its clearly not a madonna fan forum when the most active people are haters who stan kylie pondering to the gays minougue lol ..quality work omg ..nothing kylie has done the last 10 years has been quality .. 

4 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Can somebody block mdnamdma? Coz it's getting really bad with calling names left and right.

cry me a river its getting really bad calling peoples names ..but its ok for you to be disgusting about another human being isnt it .. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic