Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

5 minutes ago, RebelHeart said:

Can somebody block mdnamdma? Coz it's getting really bad with calling names left and right.

taste of your own medicine..get a life . get a hobby .. get over madonna editing her pics 

she wont stop just because you moan and cry and insult on a flop fan forum infested with haters lol 

27 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

is ognx talking about quality work when he stans kylie lol.. mr hater spreading negativity 24.7 on this forrum .. ognx go back to kylie forum ... there is something up with madonna and i believe she is suffering in pain and all you lot can do is accuse her of being a crack whore and alcoholic and moan about her pictures ..mr ognx you posted a mediocre perfromance from kylie and compared it to malumas ..this was malumas show she was just a guest and lets not forget kylies terrible glastonbury performance lol 

Hi!

I am not Kylie fan but you mentioned and i answered.

But if you ask me I think she is incredibly talented and is top material when it comes to live acts.

Bye! :kissy:

4 minutes ago, mdnamdma said:

talk about madonna ? rip her to shreds 

nice 

:fantasy:NEWSFLASH! :fantasy:This is a forum dedicated to Madonna.

As members, we're united by our love for Madonna and her work.

If you wanna be rude, just go and play with the other girls at the nearest gay club, but not here. We don't like this behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Celebration said:

:fantasy:NEWSFLASH! :fantasy:This is a forum dedicated to Madonna.

As members, we're united by our love for Madonna and her work.

If you wanna be rude, just go and play with the other girls at the nearest gay club, but not here. We don't like this behaviour.

I highly suggest we do not encourage the individual any further. Clearly they think they got something going on here and it would be wise to no longer respond to them. 

but yes! We are all fans in one way or another. I otherwise do not know why we would be here discussing this woman in our spare time. 

28 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I highly suggest we do not encourage the individual any further. Clearly they think they got something going on here and it would be wise to no longer respond to them. 

but yes! We are all fans in one way or another. I otherwise do not know why we would be here discussing this woman in our spare time. 

I know. It was a bit silly of me.

Oh well. Not my fight and all that jazz.

Back to the topic: I'm rewatching Madonna and sweet Maluma, and I'm not happy.
Like so many of you say: She seems a bit lost, and that dress looks terrible on her. It makes her look BIG, and she's not. She's cuddly... :)

So this topic turned into a bunch of g@ys fighting and it’s sad we are here to celebrate Madonna and support her and I’m not seeing any support here, she’s being praised all over the media just for showing up and here people are saying she’s an addict and an alcoholic get your sh!t together people… just imagine her reading your comments thinking that the people who said will never stop supporting her are leaving just because she had one messy performance. Maybe she’s in pain maybe she’s not fully recovered maybe she’s nervous you think all the hate doesn’t get to her???? Get a life and MOVE ON!!! Instead of worrying about her health and weight worry about yours.

1 hour ago, mdnamdma said:

a real madonna fan forum would not allow hater trolls and anti madonna losers to thrive among them ..its clearly not a madonna fan forum when the most active people are haters who stan kylie pondering to the gays minougue lol ..quality work omg ..nothing kylie has done the last 10 years has been quality .. 

you're the biggest troll in this forum right now. get a life. do us a favour, just leave. 
kylie-minogue-spin.gif

is this real? Am I real? Are you real? Is this post real? Or this forum?  Is Madonna obligated to present reality in her Instagram by a contract? none of this is real

it's all a matter of perception and choice.

the only thing i know is real is when you admire/love/fan someone , you are not criticizing every molecule of air they breath.

If you don't like them anymore, move on and deal with it by yourself but stop projecting your issues on every chance you get, like it is a the global truth - this is exactly what the press and the spiteful do.

Since everyone has an opinion about what M needs, let me express mine: she needs love and definitely does not need rumors of drug and alcohol issues trending in the press, starting from her fan forums.

that s what I had to say, i hope this place resets to the normal fan community it used to be and stop being so toxic .

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic