Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

She looks deadly beautiful here! The nerve to make this woman feel like hiding under filters because of a failed photographer with no talent, I hate it! 

She looks beautiful she doesn’t need filters I really wish she hadn’t met Ricardo he doesn’t deserve to work for her 

40 minutes ago, john12555 said:

they are... the implants are not THAT big... 

someone enlighten me how pads would work with the outfit she wore that night. i don’t think that’s possible without them being visible.

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I love how the implants happened end of 2018 and it’s still the biggest topic of debate. 
She was such a prophet when she wrote the lyrics “Butts are mystery. Every pad must stand alone. I hear implants call my name. And it feels like silicone” 

The implants are here to stay :lol:

2 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Her fans though aren’t complaining that she’s performing in her 60s, her fans are showing concerns for her strange behaviour and her lack of performing, talk about gaslighting 

Right. It’s a straw man. We have high standards, set by her. Her age has nothing to do with her ability to turn out a great show. Artists who throw out constructive criticism with the truly awful tripe from trolls are fooling themselves.

Ricardo must think he’s cemented in place with M because he ain’t even batting an eye in his Stories about the criticisms. Unless he was given the mission to alienate her appearance in every post by M to “disturb the peace”, he is doing nothing but ruining his own rep. I think he does good work here and there. But some of the Face App examples I saw in her stories today is… like come on Ricardo, what the hell.

1 hour ago, Jet said:

But it was a video

Could I really politely ask you How old are you? I'm really politely asking you because it seems like you don't know about "Video filter."

here you go. watch this video.  

This is the video for everyone who doesn't know about video filter exist in this world. 

This is not even new thing. It has been around for at least 10 years. Welcome to the internet guys.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic