Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

30 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I'm happy she's getting on IG alot of comments on how BAD it was, I just hope she herself is actually checking the page & not someone from her bad team, I want her to see the reality maybe she can get her SHIT together & fix her problems & get back on her feet. Tho I doubt. 😶

Yeah i have never saw as much negative comments and most of all concerned comments from loving fans on her instagram. Things are starting to move, most of her fans finally realise something is wrong. I see this as the very first step of the solution.

My question for the last 2 years... + I'm sick of her wearing ALOT of damn necklaces.

At one point, I guessed that she had her thyroid removed and the permanent necklaces were there to cover the scar.
My mum had hers removed. You can gain or lose weight depending on if it’s underactive or overactive.
Anyway, I bet it’s just the breasts and jewelry but it’s remarkable.

34 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I'm happy she's getting on IG alot of comments on how BAD it was, I just hope she herself is actually checking the page & not someone from her bad team, I want her to see the reality maybe she can get her SHIT together & fix her problems & get back on her feet. Tho I doubt. 😶

Do you really think she’s going to change based on comments from total strangers online? 
If she has a problem she’s only going to change based on comments and concerns from her family and close personal friends. 

Just now, Vasili said:

At one point, I guessed that she had her thyroid removed and the permanent necklaces were there to cover the scar.
My mum had hers removed. You can gain or lose weight depending on if it’s underactive or overactive.
Anyway, I bet it’s just the breasts and jewelry but it’s remarkable.

I was thinking exactly the same

8 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Yeah i have never saw as much negative comments and most of all concerned comments from loving fans on her instagram. Things are starting to move, most of her fans finally realise something is wrong. I see this as the very first step of the solution.

Yesss, for the first time I'm happy to see her getting a negative reviews/comments, apparently it's the only way for a little hope. Even random people saying something wrong with her & that she needs a help or at least change her toxic lame team, it's serious this time.

3 hours ago, MattyMads said:

She’s a cash cow for him he’s a piece 💩 

This. This is what I'm really worrying about. 

We laughed at him for being Madonna's Bitch, but maybe that's the exactly what he wants! All he wants is Madonna's money, so while we're just looking down on him, he may be squeezing Madonna's money by covering her eyes, covering her ears and making her look like a complete fool to the world.

3 minutes ago, Andreo said:

As there are so many (useless) complaints, what about doing something more concrete and try to politely contact her team to express our concern and worries for her etc? It's definitely more productive than commenting the same things on fansites and forums right? We should try, shall we? 

Actually I'm sure over here we're SEEN by at least her team. I remember previously back in 2009 to 2014 reaching out to M was more easy especially through her manager. But now it seems very hard. But let's try something, like messaging her old close friends?!?! Maha? Debi? Steven? Ariana??

19 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Do you really think she’s going to change based on comments from total strangers online? 
If she has a problem she’s only going to change based on comments and concerns from her family and close personal friends. 

Then let's try reaching out to at least her close friends!?!? 

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Then let's try reaching out to at least her close friends!?!? 

The last time a friend tried to reach out to her, she unfollowed them. Debi Mazer couldn’t get through to her, Rosie couldn’t get through to her. She was pushing conspiracy theories and anti-vaxxer crap. Instagram kept deleting it and she kept reposting. She’s in her own little world. It reminds me of Michael Jackson and even Prince. 

Never forget, she is still that little girl who would jump up on the table in the kitchen, flash her underwear and shock everyone.

She thrives on ANY attention. The more you go against her, the more she will do it.

She genuinely does not care. She is Midas in her own mind. Everything she touched really did turn to gold, but the gold stopped coming a long time ago, but she still thinks it is there. Being surrounded by leeches that live off of her are the problem. As someone who has been around them, believe me- they are hungry dogs drunk on the power, stardom and money and they will fight tooth and nail with anyone who wants to take that away. Rabid dogs will always protect their prize bitch who remains clueless.

so to summarize this thread, according to most people in here:

- Madonna has issues with several substances, she has low self esteem, she has lost her mind, she shouldn't rub on people that much, she has horrible outifts, she has a horrible family and  team working with her, she produces bad music lately.

are u f kidding me pretending to be a support community? Im out of here, this place has become a swamp of delusion.

156798.gif 

8 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

so to summarize this thread, according to most people in here:

- Madonna has issues with several substances, she has low self esteem, she has lost her mind, she shouldn't rub on people that much, she has horrible outifts, she has a horrible family and  team working with her, she produces bad music lately.

are u f kidding me pretending to be a support community? Im out of here, this place has become a swamp of delusion.

156798.gif 

I agree but people with a more nuanced sane opinion are needed around here.  It's important to note that most of Madonna's issues stem from her injuries... which come from her working so incredibly hard to give us a good show into her 50s. Sad to see the responses she gets in return.

12 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I agree but people with a more nuanced sane opinion are needed around here.  It's important to note that most of Madonna's issues stem from her injuries... which come from her working so incredibly hard to give us a good show into her 50s. Sad to see the responses she gets in return.

most of those responses are not nuanced, it's just a vomit of delusional hate 

38 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Lol I believe most of her issues come from her insecurities. She thinks that if she’s not provocative and sexy and doesn’t have a dance routine people won’t appreciate her.

In 1993 she sat on a chair dressed in black head to toe and sang live with a band Bag Girl and Fever. On Saturday Night Live. 
She was confident and sexy and just as captivating as when she puts on elaborate shows. She needs a reminder of that

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol I believe most of her issues come from her insecurities. She thinks that if she’s not provocative and sexy and doesn’t have a dance routine people won’t appreciate her.

In 1993 she sat on a chair dressed in black head to toe and sang live with a band Bag Girl and Fever. On Saturday Night Live. 
She was confident and sexy and just as captivating as when she puts on elaborate shows. She needs a reminder of that

This!!! Thank you! Finally!

Can‘t you just accept and respect that she is also a human being and not a perfect robot. She set the standard very very high in the 80‘s, 90‘s and Millenium. She is 63, soon 64, does anyone have an idea what sacrifices and efforts someone has to do or go through to be constantly on top (whatever that means). Of course she is no longer the same as she was 10 years ago even 2 years ago, we all change, we all get older, we all do good and bad decisions. We all grow. It‘s not up to us to make her decisions. She makes her decisions. She may have a problem getting older, so what? Everyone has issues. She may drink too much wine or whatever, so what? Life is not always easy, especially when the world is getting crazier every day. Who does not need an escape from time to time. Maybe she has some other issues too, so what as I said at the beginning, she is a human being. 

by the way I have to get used to a couple of things as well since a couple of months. Not so much a big fan of constant filters since months and her ageing complex (my opinion) but I respect and admire her and I am grateful she is still alive. Let‘s get used to another Madonna, less „perfect“, „older“ „crazier“ „less in perfect shape“ (no judgments)……

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic