Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

PlasticLimbo

Just now, Alpha said:

Lol right. I am a troll because I'm defending Madonna on a Madonna message board. Obviously only a troll would do that. 

She does not need defending from you, she is a strong independent woman. How about you actually think for yourself and pull your head out from between your legs.

Just now, Aladdin Sane said:

She does not need defending from you, she is a strong independent woman. How about you actually think for yourself and pull your head out from between your legs.

Ah ok and who is thinking for me? You should really jump ship if all Madonna does to you is cause you to make nasty comments and replies.

2 minutes ago, MadameX said:

I feel grateful to this man. I realized he was such a warm-hearted man after watching his performance with Madonna today.

Imagine it. if this is Drake bitch. He easily gonna push Madonna hard as he can and screaming like "Bitch, come off my knees! oh my knees!!"

Yes, he is genuinely a very good person

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Aggressive? Girl read the comments, everyone is being Aggressive towards MADONNA not you.

4 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

This troll has been coming after me since the moment I joined this forum whenever I dare to criticize something. He had it coming. Thats all I am going to say on the matter.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lol right. I am a troll because I'm defending Madonna on a Madonna message board. Obviously only a troll would do that. 

Please stop, both of you. Please. Criticism is not aggressivity. Different opinion is not trolling.

I need to leave the forum now, cause it's 9 am here, I don't want to moderate many reported posts.

I think y’all are being very aggressive first she literally had like 2 days to rehearse second she was just doing it for fun but she’s not the same Madonna anymore I don’t know what happened to her when she moved to Lisbon she’s out of shape and always high Al! Still love her though 

4 minutes ago, Ali Khafaji said:

I think y’all are being very aggressive first she literally had like 2 days to rehearse second she was just doing it for fun but she’s not the same Madonna anymore I don’t know what happened to her when she moved to Lisbon she’s out of shape and always high Al! Still love her though 

If she had like 2 days to rehearse why did she do the show in the first place? her whole mindset of doing stuff half assed is precisely the issue. We can love her and see things the way they really are at the same time. I waited up for like 3 fucking hours past my bedtime to watch this performance, we are all fans here.

3 minutes ago, Ali Khafaji said:

She's almost 64, she can work out all she wants but her body will not be the way it was in her 40s which IMO was her prime in terms of fluidity and confidence. Her rump definitely doesn't help but this performance definitely wasnt a cry for help or a call for a drug intervention the way others are acting like. This is just a "wow Madonna is really her age" moment. It's crazy to think in 6 years she will be 70.

I still think she can come back if she gets rid of the huge ass that's making her look a bit ridiculous and makes peace with her age and what her body is able to do and isn't. I can see a future like Cher and Elton John for her. The problem is, I think she is in denial. I hope someone is helping her. 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

She's almost 64, she can work out all she wants but her body will not be the way it was in her 40s which IMO was her prime in terms of fluidity and confidence. Her rump definitely doesn't help but this performance definitely wasnt a cry for help or a call for a drug intervention the way others are acting like. This is just a "wow Madonna is really her age" moment. It's crazy to think in 6 years she will be 70.

Ok fair enough but dont you think she could help matters by trying to prepare for her appearances a little better? its the apparent lack of effort that really gets me.

1 minute ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Ok fair enough but dont you think she could help matters by trying to prepare for her appearances a little better? its the apparent lack of effort that really gets me.

Please don't try to talk calmly to this "Troll". It's best we just ignore each other. I just realized who you are since you always change names. 

With peace and love xoxo

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic