Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

She's almost 64, she can work out all she wants but her body will not be the way it was in her 40s which IMO was her prime in terms of fluidity and confidence. Her rump definitely doesn't help but this performance definitely wasnt a cry for help or a call for a drug intervention the way others are acting like. This is just a "wow Madonna is really her age" moment. It's crazy to think in 6 years she will be 70.

Ok fair enough but dont you think she could help matters by trying to prepare for her appearances a little better? its the apparent lack of effort that really gets me.

1 minute ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Ok fair enough but dont you think she could help matters by trying to prepare for her appearances a little better? its the apparent lack of effort that really gets me.

Please don't try to talk calmly to this "Troll". It's best we just ignore each other. I just realized who you are since you always change names. 

With peace and love xoxo

1 minute ago, Ali Khafaji said:

On her side Maluma messed up a lot and maybe that threw her off a bit but also that Make up was a crime!!! I just don’t get it how did we get from Rebel Heart tour to this! Is that even actually her? 

I actually think that tour was a mess haha i honestly believe that tour showed signs of her beginning the aging process and had more "intimate" moments to ease away from more intense dancing moments. She's still got rhythm tho.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I actually think that tour was a mess haha i honestly believe that tour showed signs of her beginning the aging process and had more "intimate" moments to ease away from more intense dancing moments. She's still got rhythm tho.

I saw Madame X live third row she looked amazing her body was nice yes no hard choreography but still good but tonight wasn’t her night I’m just happy she’s having fun

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic