Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

6 minutes ago, Winn said:

The dress is fine. It's her ass. Nothing's gonna look good with that. Take it out and she's fine. The dress is fine. Get rid of the ass!

Thank you. It's sometimes hard to hear the truth. However, there are moment when a decent person should accept the bitter but sincere advice of a true friend. That's what Madonna needs most now. Madonna needs to accept the truth and try to change what she is.

Just now, MadameX said:

Thank you. It's sometimes hard to hear the truth. However, there are moment when a decent person should accept the bitter but sincere advice of a true friend.

Have you ever told a friend or family member you don’t like what they’re wearing or that their body doesn’t look good? It never ends well. 

I havent had time to go back & read this thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned already, but aside from the over filled cheeks, I think something was medically wrong with her. You can hear her say somethin at the beginning that something 'is killing her' and it showed. Madonna doesnt do sloppy and that was sloppy. I just hope she's ok, somethings up. Didnt  I read in here that they rehearsed 2 more songs too? wonder if they cut them from the show bcz she was in pain? Also switching gears, Who makes that black sparkly jacket? was that gucci too?

I am watching Blond Ambition NJ, thank you, thank you,  yes, thank you!  So, I thought a really beautiful video mash up would come up with Into The Groove l. At least an effort to preserve a better image of what Music came to collect... 

41 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Have you ever told a friend or family member you don’t like what they’re wearing or that their body doesn’t look good? It never ends well. 

Actually yes I have!

One of my best friend gained a lot of weight because she ate too much due to stress after breaking up with her boy firend. The sycophants around her told her to "You have to love the way you look now.." And they lied to her, "You're beautiful now!" And behind her they laughed at her as a funny gossip.

But I sincerely advised my friend to come to her senses and I even worked out with her and made for her a healthy diet list. As a result, she does return to her former beauty and will marry in July this year in new true love.

You know what's most funny? Those sycophants who lied about how beautiful she was when my friend was fat and ugly? My friend didn't invite any of them to her wedding.

I'm on my 3rd rewatch of it. Actually Medellin wasn't bad, am I right in they skipped a verse? As usual though backing track was too loud. I think it’s noticeable she was nervous from the beginning, full of adrenaline too. Dress was horrendous and to think it probably is priced at someone’s salary and more.

Music was a mess and what was annoying was when she started early, she sounded really good! Although funny that she tried to blame and point to Maluma. Toward end was like two drunk pals doing karaoke and not having a clue what was happening. It wasn’t the best or the worst but it’ll be one I won’t be in a hurry to show friends.

46 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

That’s true. And when someone has a serious drug or alcohol problem as Madonna does it’s not as simple as just telling them or trying to help them. And we are talking about someone who has had a lot of authority in their lives for 40 years now. Nobody can help her easily. Not even her kids.

Agree with those who sat she should have just done one song Medellin   -  she did not look like she enjoyed it compared to how say you could see the joy in her performing on many other live performances  - if she smiled once it was not when the cameras were on her.   At the end of Medellin she did not look too happy with the performance as had just messed up the timing for the end moves  - before Maluma held her hand

26 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That’s true. And when someone has a serious drug or alcohol problem as Madonna does it’s not as simple as just telling them or trying to help them. And we are talking about someone who has had a lot of authority in their lives for 40 years now. Nobody can help her easily. Not even her kids.

I’ve always thought Madonna would turn into our generation Bette Davis. I honestly think this is that phase. 

32 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

That is true.

But we shouldn't just let go of our hands and watch our loved ones destroy themselves. If you truly care about the person, no matter how hard and impossible it seems, we must constantly try and tell the truth so that the person can change constantly.

11 minutes ago, alanuk said:

I’ve always thought Madonna would turn into our generation Bette Davis. I honestly think this is that phase. 

Oh, really? That's interesting because I've always thought she'd be the Marlene Dietrich of our generation. I believed she would grow old to be a smart mega pop star who is mentally and physically healthy and has perfect self-care by the age of 90. But.......sigh...

23 minutes ago, MadameX said:

That is true.

But we shouldn't just let go of our hands and watch our loved ones destroy themselves. If you truly care about the person, no matter how hard and impossible it seems, we must constantly try and tell the truth so that the person can change constantly.

I agree. But we do not know what her friends and family are saying and doing. I really do not think they are just letting it go. But remember what happened with MJ. He shut out a lot people and surrounded himself with people including doctors who would just say yes to everything he wanted. When Debi commented on Madonna’s bathtub video remember that she unfollowed her for a period.

Extreme fame and wealth would make these situations even more difficult to intervene in. It also seems to give the person the freedom of a spoilt child to do whatever they please and not care about the consequences or answer to anyone.

35 minutes ago, alanuk said:

25 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Oh, really? That's interesting because I've always thought she'd be the Marlene Dietrich of our generation. I believed she would grow old to be a smart mega pop star who is mentally and physically healthy and has perfect self-care by the age of 90. But.......sigh...

Her next phase is being a great actress? Didn't see that one coming but I'm definitely ready for it.

20 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

But remember what happened with MJ. He shut out a lot people and surrounded himself with people including doctors who would just say yes to everything he wanted.

This. Lisa Marie Presley and Janet talked about this a few times.
Janet even touched this on her documentary earlier this year! Saying they totally lost access to him on the final years of his life. 

29 minutes ago, feehgarcia said:

This. Lisa Marie Presley and Janet talked about this a few times.
Janet even touched this on her documentary earlier this year! Saying they totally lost access to him on the final years of his life. 

At least Madonna’s kids are old enough to be aware pf the situation and hopefully they help her 

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Lord. When she puts the whip thing between his legs. y'all know she was saying "I just flew in can I stay on your couch".

Sweating Jason Derulo GIF by iHeartRadio

That was hot ! They really do have chemistry I think - also I think maluma is mesmerized by her career and she prolly just think of him as meat lol  also this performance is no where near as bad as ppl are saying 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

I agree. But we do not know what her friends and family are saying and doing. I really do not think they are just letting it go. But remember what happened with MJ. He shut out a lot people and surrounded himself with people including doctors who would just say yes to everything he wanted. When Debi commented on Madonna’s bathtub video remember that she unfollowed her for a period.

Extreme fame and wealth would make these situations even more difficult to intervene in. It also seems to give the person the freedom of a spoilt child to do whatever they please and not care about the consequences or answer to anyone.

Madonna did not unfollow Debi Mazar after that comment. 

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic