Madonna onstage with Maluma in Medellín April 30

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

She has just posted new pics from the night of the show with the caption "About last night" on her story...  Now if someone tells me she and her team are not delusionnal or taking people for fools then i'm out of this thread... and do not tell me it's just some editing or filter and that nowadays everyone does it and bla bla bla... this is beyond ridiculous...  I don't know who that girl is on the pics but it's obviously not Madonna that i have seen live two days ago.Screenshot_20220502-154801_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9c2570926914d040e2f053b76fe1cc6a.jpgScreenshot_20220502-154825_Instagram.thumb.jpg.500fa551c75812fb0ede0bc2b8df2474.jpg

Ricardo needs a slap, he is the one turning her into a laughing stock.  The second pic looks like ….

614BBDD3-7548-442E-8CAC-483778FE1926.jpeg.8be0f15d89087ac29df9c998019f8c20.jpeg

10 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She’s a cash cow for him he’s a piece 💩 

Shed do well to bid rid of him. I haven’t criticised a single element of M’s performance or appearance the other night and have no intention of doing so.

I have reserved my ire for the architects of the ridicule she now faces for months of staggeringly awful facial and bodily reconstructions on her Instagram.

He has done her no favours and todays offerings are the worst I have ever seen from him. If he doesn’t dial it back or, preferably, stop he’ll be putting out pics of her looking like a fucking fetus.

5 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

He’s definitely deleting comments from fans saying about the bad photoshop, there was one this morning along the lines of do you think you could be having  a detrimental impact on Madonna’s mental health with the bad photoshopping but it’s not there now 

yes hes deleting them, and block people. hes already blocked me after i send him a message, telling about bad photoshop.  fuck that douchebag

1 minute ago, moloko said:

yes hes deleting them, and block people. hes already blocked me after i send him a message, telling about bad photoshop.  fuck that douchebag

It’s just a shame that she doesn’t have the right people working for her, these people don’t give a toss about Madonna it’s about the perks and what they get out  of this relationship with her, by him deleting comments and blocking people only shows he has his own  best interests 

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

She looks deadly beautiful here! The nerve to make this woman feel like hiding under filters because of a failed photographer with no talent, I hate it! 

She looks beautiful she doesn’t need filters I really wish she hadn’t met Ricardo he doesn’t deserve to work for her 

40 minutes ago, john12555 said:

they are... the implants are not THAT big... 

someone enlighten me how pads would work with the outfit she wore that night. i don’t think that’s possible without them being visible.

• Jackie locked and unfeatured this topic