MET Gala 2022

Andreo

6 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

You wont be hearing a meltdown from me just as long as she is not dressed like shit this time around.

It's the Met Gala, of course she will take care of what to wear here at least, it's not a random pic at home, she knows what to do (also she always served at the Met, so I wouldn't expect anything tragic lol) 

Or at least, I hope so :Madonna030:

Three times she has been great there.

In 2011, she was elegant as hell, in a dress that very few people could wear because it highlights every curve and you must be very lean. But she wore it divinely and with class.

yl4nd8j.png

In 2013 she was one of the few who represented the punk theme. And she was so cool.

ZqdCy0d.jpg
In 2015 on the other hand, the dress wasn't anything amazing, but she wore it perfectly and most importantly, she looked stunning. Maybe she had never looked so "perfect" and youthful, not even at 30.

20220503030649504.jpg

Now she has aged, physically she is completely different and very little slender. And she no longer has good stylists to advise her, but still I would be curious to see her.

I really hope she doesn't attend until she get herself together. We are talking about Met Gala now. There will be a lot of photographers and broadcast cameras. They're going to film and take a picture her from a really diverse angle and a lot of people are going to see the real Madonna in real time. With so many people seeing what she really looks like, then if Madonna once again posts photoshopped photos of her reducing half-sized body... Madonna will make a complete fool of herself and I'm not sure I can stand that kind of tragic situation again.

7 hours ago, Loru said:

Three times she has been great there.

In 2011, she was elegant as hell, in a dress that very few people could wear because it highlights every curve and you must be very lean. But she wore it divinely and with class.

yl4nd8j.png

In 2013 she was one of the few who represented the punk theme. And she was so cool.

ZqdCy0d.jpg
In 2015 on the other hand, the dress wasn't anything amazing, but she wore it perfectly and most importantly, she looked stunning. Maybe she had never looked so "perfect" and youthful, not even at 30.

20220503030649504.jpg

Now she has aged, physically she is completely different and very little slender. And she no longer has good stylists to advise her, but still I would be curious to see her.

I'd easily add 2018 to this list. She nailed the religious theme perfectly imo

8 hours ago, Nahual said:

What would even be the point of her attending, other than us getting a few snapshots of her to add to the collection of the thousands of others? But overall it's such a boring event and nothing noteworthy ever happens. 

It’s a fashion event, the point is the outfits.

32 minutes ago, Aladdin Sane said:

Gigi Hadid looked pretty interesting, Fredrik Robertsson was absolutely awful.

I don't think I've seen them tbh, well men are often pretty basic anyways in terms of fashion, so not a big shock lol. I liked some of them tho

I just saw Kim K look at the Met, a Marylin inspired dress with cheap fur and shaved head, that was something to say at least:rip:

Also wtf was Nicki Minaj wearing? So glad Katy Perry decided to go for a more sober look this time, she looked like a royal woman from 1800 :luv: