MEGARATE: Music era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

What about of "Lo Que Siente La Mujer"? 🤔 

Since it's a spanish version of What It Feels Like for a Girl, i didn't include that one, just the same way i didn't include Verás AND You'll See. I chose to not include alternate versions/remixes of the same song in the same game.

• Enrico featured this topic

This album is so underrated despite being a big smash when it was released. It was a cool successor to ROL,  still electronic but branching out into new territory. I like how unpredictable and fun it is, kinda like Madonna just went into the studio and started brainstorming rather than having everything perfectly planned beforehand. The album is not cohesive which is actually one of its strengths in my opinion. The production is fantastic, especially on the title track and if I had one criticism it would be that American Pie is a bad track, not a very impressive way to close a good album, it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

This album should have included Run and Liquid Love. Can't argue about that, you know it's the truth. Oh well, we can't complain tho, we will get them in the deluxe reissue anyways 🤭 so happy about that 

And when that will happen I'll be the first one sending my votes for the Music Megarate: The Re-up

Period Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Voted!

madonna-yee-haw.gif

Music is a masterpiece. I think it gets unfairly overlooked for being sandwiched between her most acclaimed (ROL) and her most controversial (AL) but it was critical and commercial smash in its own right, on top of being a visually cohesive campaign. I love the hessian album covers 🙂.

oFx84Mt.jpg

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Music era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic