MEGARATE: Music era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About Cyberraga, I have always had the doubt of which is the original version and I am referring specifically to the final part of the song, to the last seconds. I have downloaded it several times from different pages and it lasts 5 minutes and 35 seconds (I even downloaded it from this forum and it also has that duration) but the ending sounds half altered, as if the volume had been turned up at the last moment and it is especially noticeable when You listen to it with headphones.

Until I downloaded it again I don't remember on which page and this time the duration was 5 minutes and 30 and this time the ending of the song was different but now it did sound clean and without distortion. In fact, in Wikipedia they mention that the song lasts 5 minutes and 31 seconds, so I don't know if this version so popular on the Internet of 5 minutes and 35 seconds is legitimate. I leave 2 Youtube videos with the song and different ending, I would like to know to those who have the record or vinyl which is the original song.

6 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

About Cyberraga, I have always had the doubt of which is the original version and I am referring specifically to the final part of the song, to the last seconds. I have downloaded it several times from different pages and it lasts 5 minutes and 35 seconds (I even downloaded it from this forum and it also has that duration) but the ending sounds half altered, as if the volume had been turned up at the last moment and it is especially noticeable when You listen to it with headphones.

Until I downloaded it again I don't remember on which page and this time the duration was 5 minutes and 30 and this time the ending of the song was different but now it did sound clean and without distortion. In fact, in Wikipedia they mention that the song lasts 5 minutes and 31 seconds, so I don't know if this version so popular on the Internet of 5 minutes and 35 seconds is legitimate. I leave 2 Youtube videos with the song and different ending, I would like to know to those who have the record or vinyl which is the original song.

The version on my digital collection (that comes from the Music album) lasts 5:31. I guess you previously downloaded the Unmastered version, which came from the Music Unreleased DVDr, as you say there were volume problems.

That being said the version that you quoted on your post (the second one) is not official. The quality is better, more like the one on the CD, but the real ending (which can be found on your first version) is cut.

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

The version on my digital collection (that comes from the Music album) lasts 5:31. I guess you previously downloaded the Unmastered version, which came from the Music Unreleased DVDr, as you say there were volume problems.

That being said the version that you quoted on your post (the second one) is not official. The quality is better, more like the one on the CD, but the real ending (which can be found on your first version) is cut.

The version of Cyberraga of 5 minutes and 35 seconds was downloaded from links where the entire album came from, which included Cyberraga as a bonus track and I was always surprised by that background distortion that is heard at the end, it seemed manipulated at the last moment. And the second version that I downloaded (the shorter one and with a different ending) I found when I downloaded the single version of Music and the final part of it sounded cleaner to me and I always thought that this was the official version (despite having a different ending) but with what you tell me it seems that I was wrong.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Music era [Results Show 19/05 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET]
1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Time to warm up to see which among you betches dragged Runaway Lover.

work out wow GIF by Great Big Story

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Music era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic