Music Streaming Parties

8-tee's

Hey guys,

I've had the pleasure of joining some pretty fun streaming parties for certain artists on an app 'Renaissance' you connect through Spotify and they count every play, artists move up in rank and so do listeners, it's pretty fun. I'm sure some fans here may be using the app already. Certain streaming events have prizes available for the top streamer. Alicia Keys for instance had a Video Chat with the #1 streamer for 'City of Gods (Pt. II)'. Now I understand the chance of Madonna doing this is slim. But all in all it's promotion for the artist and the wonderful tracks we all love to enjoy.

If I start a streaming party in the future would any of you be interested in joining, if I make a thread and post the link to join here?

I have a stream party for Erotica beginning on October 20th for the 30th Anniversary of the wonderful masterpiece that is Erotica. I'd love for you all to join so we can show M what all of us can do in numbers (LOL).

I thought about creating a new party for the recent 'Into The Groove' release. Again, let me know if this is something anyone would enjoy doing.

Take care everyone :)

14 hours ago, 8-tee's said:

Hey guys,

I've had the pleasure of joining some pretty fun streaming parties for certain artists on an app 'Renaissance' you connect through Spotify and they count every play, artists move up in rank and so do listeners, it's pretty fun. I'm sure some fans here may be using the app already. Certain streaming events have prizes available for the top streamer. Alicia Keys for instance had a Video Chat with the #1 streamer for 'City of Gods (Pt. II)'. Now I understand the chance of Madonna doing this is slim. But all in all it's promotion for the artist and the wonderful tracks we all love to enjoy.

If I start a streaming party in the future would any of you be interested in joining, if I make a thread and post the link to join here?

I have a stream party for Erotica beginning on October 20th for the 30th Anniversary of the wonderful masterpiece that is Erotica. I'd love for you all to join so we can show M what all of us can do in numbers (LOL).

I thought about creating a new party for the recent 'Into The Groove' release. Again, let me know if this is something anyone would enjoy doing.

Take care everyone :)

I don’t really understand what it is? People compete to listen to the same song or artist over and over during an online party?

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t really understand what it is? People compete to listen to the same song or artist over and over during an online party?

It's a fun way of bringing fans & artists together. You can track your streams, enter exclusive giveaways, win signed merch and prizes, sometimes chats with the artist. Again, Alicia Keys joined the chat for her streaming party (she gave me a personal shout out, it was pretty sweet) the streaming parties connect you with fans from around the world. 

I enjoy it :)