Mother of Creation: Virtual NFT Project

Shoful

Enchanting! Unexpected project and I Iike it very much. Reminds me of Bjork. 

Nothing visually new in it's simplicity, but interesting timing to announce, preview and release this project during such trivial times and debates on pro-choice/pro-life activism ... But also this notion of "fungible" concepts, nature vs nurture, biology/science of life and living organisms, homo-technoism, genetics, anatomy and alchemy, social constructs, body modifications, war and destruction, currency ... 

1 hour ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

i wonder if those are her real you know what. lol

I think this is what she wants to look like, a sex doll. Can you imagine Madonna sitting with her coochie all out as she poses for the graphic designer who had to create her image as perfect as she envisions herself? I can.

I'm skeptical of NFTs, but at least the proceeds are going to charity.

I despise the concept of NFTs. However, I think the art itself offers interesting insights into Madonna’s modern perspective on her role as a woman and as an artist. I found myself questioning how an embrace of the confusion that technology injects into the human identity and condition is perhaps a reflection of how she sees the use of technology in her own physical maintenance, both medically and aesthetically; I wonder if her physical injuries and the restorative processes used to heal and regenerate are what have pushed her to cross a line in terms of biological manipulation that many of us simply find taboo and discomforting. Certainly we can see that her desire is to preserve and reinvent her image digitally in ways that are aesthetically in alignment with the world of the digital arts. I don’t enjoy that visually at all, but her filtered self is more akin to this digital creation than the actual real Madonna.

I  am definitely becoming increasingly technophobic as we approach cyborg status and as we begin to understand the potential dangers of AI. Brain implants, bar coded tattoos and chips, implanted medical devices etc. All of it makes me feel very uneasy! 

However, Art is meant to provoke thought, and so I’d say this project is a success in my opinion. Madonna and her vagina; still turning heads! 😂

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Not at all, the NFT scam has been going on between celebrities for quite some time now.

Well, I have to agree with this.

The true meaning of NFT is nothing but false packaging by fascists who want to make money by selling images and videos that people have freely shared with each other so far at a high price by naming them NFT.

I think they are great digital concept, they have a vibe of 90s animation, something out of MTV's Liquid TV.

I like the idea of being for charity. I despise the whole NFT business. That means as much of a charity it could be they might never seen that money. 

It's a bit lazy using stuff she already recorded. The justify my Love is cute, the Rumi poem is shoehorned with the concept.

I like it, it's cute.