Mother of Creation: Virtual NFT Project

Shoful

7 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I think they are great digital concept, they have a vibe of 90s animation, something out of MTV's Liquid TV.

I like the idea of being for charity. I despise the whole NFT business. That means as much of a charity it could be they might never seen that money. 

It's a bit lazy using stuff she already recorded. The justify my Love is cute, the Rumi poem is shoehorned with the concept.

I like it, it's cute.

It's starting to feel like we're being sold that lazy is the new cool.

I'm in the minority group of who liked it, I see 😂
even in a crumbling and apocalyptic world, even in a hybrid and sterile laboratory, a woman can still give life to a new life, different from the one we're used to, surely, but still 'life'. I found it full of hope for the future: altough we live in a society which is slowly dying, suffocated by ipertechnology, hybrid, aseptic, mechanical, we still have the strength to birth new individuals, who are the synthesis of it, half 'natural' and half mechanical, like the worms which come from her uterus, or completely natural, like the tree she birthed in that lab. To remind us we can fuse ourselves with technology as much as we want, but nothing will tear our fleshy, human heart away from us. At first glance this series of clips reminded me the movie 'Titane', by Julie Ducournau, I don't know why, maybe for the dichotomy humanity/mechanics.
I found it also deeply feminist, particularly important in an historical context where women are still treated like supporting characters and not main protagonists of our society, where their right to choose for themselves and for their own body is still in danger, for the sake of a disgusting and false sense of morality, where women are still punished for their right to be who they want to be, where women are still payed 14,1% less than men, where women are still treated like an object, where women are marginalized and reduced to silence simply because 'they're women'.
These clips show how strong and marvelous women are, the only ones capable to bring a new future to this sterile world, even when the circumstances are an obstacle and everything seems lost. 

I really like this project and I do like that madonna is investing in tech.

I want her next tour to be sci fi tech themed or something.

anyhow this is a great project and im diggin it! It's also for a good cause and i love that.

i believe this is the first time we get an  official naked digital madonna inspired avatar :) 

So the negative first, celebrity NFT's, I just can't. Good that it's for charity, but really the taste levels and creativity again are upsettingly low. Tree of life, butterflies, apocalypse, we've seen it all before and it adds nothing remotely new to what could be an interesting perspective. But it's just all so cookie cutter simple it becomes puzzling, which might be a good thing come to think of it lol

The positive is that she is working continiously on these projects, inbetween all the wine and pot and tiktok, ass filling and pill popping she allegedly is doing, and in that video is totally the Madonna we know and love. Which I think is proof that she is still very much the director of her own life and carreer, albeit maybe not so much on an aesthetic level that I personally appreciate at the moment.

47 minutes ago, Roy said:

"This is some hot pussy, baby."

Not gonna lie, this is like a reinvention of the Bedtime Story video and her Rain backdrop in S&S Tour.

Don't put together a great video with whatever school project that backdrop was. I never got what had to do with the rest of the show neither understood why they had to do such a cheap animation for an interlude

so is her mantra now " vaginas are here to disturb the peace " !

see a lot of comments about wanting new music but seeing as

she cant even chart in the singles market

albums sales have been steady decline and drop off the charts after a few weeks

her popularity is at an all time now and no spotify/tiktok numbers do not count imo

where is her incentive to record new music again plus i dont see it happening with this warners deal

now someone start a rumour she is recording with pat leonard for the biopic ......