Mother of Creation: Virtual NFT Project

Shoful

33 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

so is her mantra now " vaginas are here to disturb the peace " !

see a lot of comments about wanting new music but seeing as

she cant even chart in the singles market

albums sales have been steady decline and drop off the charts after a few weeks

her popularity is at an all time now and no spotify/tiktok numbers do not count imo

where is her incentive to record new music again plus i dont see it happening with this warners deal

now someone start a rumour she is recording with pat leonard for the biopic ......

Artists are here to take the piss

9 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Don't put together a great video with whatever school project that backdrop was. I never got what had to do with the rest of the show neither understood why they had to do such a cheap animation for an interlude

THANK YOU!

To this day it makes no sense....all I can think is that it was her kids idea or something?

Stood out like a sore thumb. Annie Lennox got some royalites so maybe money motivation / African charity work etc.

No idea. But yeah, thanks I thought I was the only one.

I love it! She's still doing interesting things and exploring new ways to reach different audiences. Sometimes is popular, sometimes is flop. But we can't complain as fans. 

I'm also happy that she released this as a surprise. Not hundreds of soons or rumours. She was working as a secret for 1 year and we didn't have idea. I would like that with a new single or album! 

Why cant she just record a new track or perform a song?
I get that she wants to be an artist and blabla. But thats not art. Its zero effort art. She just gives her name, talks in some nonsense and  comes back later to get praised for being so creative and revolutionary although the guy who spend a year programming that weird clip did all the work and should be the one getting the exposure

5 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

she cant even chart in the singles market

albums sales have been steady decline and drop off the charts after a few weeks

Do people still obsess over chart success for someone with 40+ years of career??? Seriously??? There's literally no artist that can get that amount of success she had 20 years in, let alone 4 damn decades after, and if they do, it's not organic success either, just the right names in the industry with massive payola if we want to be honest. I think some of you guys are still stuck in the 90s when she had to get big again after the erotica failure :Madonna049:

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

They used her sex book nude outtakes for the body but photoshopped in her 2022 nipples. The vagina and face are all naturally shot sources say

there is no way that is her vagina in resting position at this point in life. there has been much activity down there as we all know, skin stretches. tho i suppose people do get genital tucks. lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdZE-qMgJj5

The only thing I like about this project is Madonna's clear, intelligent voice. In recent years, Madonna has been buzzing like a drunk person, not her old smart voice. But in this video, she seems to have gone back at least 80 percent to her old smart voice.

58 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

there is no way that is her vagina in resting position at this point in life. there has been much activity down there as we all know, skin stretches. tho i suppose people do get genital tucks. lol

please, her p*ssy has nine lives and looks the same throughout!!

5 hours ago, ScottyX said:

In the words of Shakira "Hips don't lie"