Mother of Creation: Virtual NFT Project

Shoful

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm listening to the chat right now and i'm really enjoying her. As @cosmic_systemsaid: Articulate, intelligent, passionate. U all should listen to it. U can tell how much she loves art and creation.

Always been since then and it gotten bigger and better now. I don't know how she can turn her ideas into just pure bliss of an art. Her music videos alone shows that she never lost her edge in art. 

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

The Madonna I heard in the live stream is the Madonna I always knew. Articulate, intelligent, passionate. So you can all stop with the bullying about drugs and mental health I’ve seen in the last month in here. Or you can take your trash to FaceBook and Twitter and other social networks. 

Have to agree, I was so relieved to hear the Madonna I've always known is still there. Smart, funny and empathetic, emotional and very much in control of what she wants to achieve artistically. A 180 degrees away from the way people like to describe her in some circles. 

We don't see enough of this woman in this way unfortunately. It seems clear to me that the caricature she presents on Instagram is just that, a cartoon version of herself for people to get fired up and rage about.

13 hours ago, blondebenji said:

quick question

when you hit the website you get a black screen with the words "Madonna X Beeple Mother Of Creation" on a black screen for a few seconds.  then the video starts. 

Anyone know how to screen shot that black title.  Im not quick enough.  Wanted it for my video.

https://motherofcreation.xyz/

Captura de pantalla 2022-05-13 15.00.42.png

17 hours ago, blondebenji said:

quick question

when you hit the website you get a black screen with the words "Madonna X Beeple Mother Of Creation" on a black screen for a few seconds.  then the video starts. 

Anyone know how to screen shot that black title.  Im not quick enough.  Wanted it for my video.

https://motherofcreation.xyz/

I managed to do a quick screenshot

AFE44C93-AE25-4BCE-85F9-FB0FF2F10CC9.jpeg