Madame X Revisited

21 hours ago, Shoful said:

Maybe you should stop entering every Madame X thread just to shit on it. Why would you comment on something you hate time and time again. Bizarre behavior

for the record I don’t hate the album - it has a couple of good songs and I don’t comment on every Madame x topic - you’re the one being mean now . Why so defensive about this album ? Did you buy stock in it or something? 🤨

9 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

for the record I don’t hate the album - it has a couple of good songs and I don’t comment on every Madame x topic - you’re the one being mean now . Why so defensive about this album ? Did you buy stock in it or something? 🤨

I just think it's the best fucking shit I've ever heard. ITS SO GOOD! I listen to it CONSTANTLY! No album does it for me like Madame X does!   :drama:

On 5/17/2022 at 3:09 PM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Once again, this is about a book focusing on Lisbon itself and the musicians and general inspiration for the era, not a thread to shit on the album

Over 200 pages does seem a bit excessive, but I am fascinated by the album and the influences, the Madame X VIP book touches on it a bit. I might but this and use it as a guidebook whenever I am fortunate enough to visit Lisbon!