Frozen On Fire 🔥

Shoful

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

She is achieving something new before: That I might never play Frozen original version for a long time..when i was always my favourite song of her ever.

I can't even listen to Frozen anymore so she's managed for me to ruin one of her greatest songs and make me not want to listen to the original, hopefully she has nothing planned for future classic hits.

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

I can't even listen to Frozen anymore so she's managed for me to ruin one of her greatest songs and make me not want to listen to the original, hopefully she has nothing planned for future classic hits.

i don't want to single you out because i love your posts (especially the .gif reaction posts) and practically everyone is hating on the frozen remixes, BUTT to say that you can't even listen to frozen (original) any more is a bit Dramatic and Extra. i don't know what my point is. or why i wake up in the MIDDLE of the night to post on Madonna forums. LOL

33 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i don't want to single you out because i love your posts (especially the .gif reaction posts) and practically everyone is hating on the frozen remixes, BUTT to say that you can't even listen to frozen (original) any more is a bit Dramatic and Extra. i don't know what my point is. or why i wake up in the MIDDLE of the night to post on Madonna forums. LOL

It's true though I can't listen to Frozen anymore unfortunately it's made it like that for me 

I'm not offended though by you commenting it's a forum it's nice to discuss :02:

8 hours ago, musicinferno said:

This is what she does. Instead of making new music. Instead of starting production on the biopic. Instead of actually promoting Finally Enough Love. Yet another Frozen remix that no one asked for. 

I doubt she spent the past 6 months working on these frozen remixes. They were completed in December/January. 
She’s probably been working on lots of things since then. 
If there’s gonna be any promotion for FEL it’s gonna be closer to the release date when people can actually listen to it

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Today is the last day

That I'm using words

They’ve gone out

Lost their meaning

Don't function anymore

Shocked Denver Nuggets GIF by FIBA
                                                                     -ing…

10 minutes ago, Andymad said:

They’ve gone out

Lost their meaning

Don't function anymore

Shocked Denver Nuggets GIF by FIBA
                                                                     -ing…

Leaving logic and reason (That's me on my classes. lel)

Travelling...

In the arms of the unconsciousness