Frozen On Fire 🔥

Shoful

13 minutes ago, Levon said:

I classify this project more as a gimmick, like Champagne Rosé, and would never count it as one of the regular singles releases. I can't do anything with it. It's like driving past the same traffic accident all the time, but you don't see any survivors.

I see it as I see perfume flankers :

There is only one and original "Happy" -or any other scent that happened to have flankers over the years- and the other iterations are ok for a limited time, only to be enjoyed in a Season and then they may be gone/discontinued, yet the one that started it all is still there for me to enjoy and the memories that one gave me will never be replaced.

but what do I know :Madonna048:

1 hour ago, Levon said:

I classify this project more as a gimmick, like Champagne Rosé, and would never count it as one of the regular singles releases. I can't do anything with it. It's like driving past the same traffic accident all the time, but you don't see any survivors.

Champagne Rosè is a masterpiece compared to these remixes 

She should make a Veni Vidi Vici like rap but replace all the songs she names with all the Frozen remixes. 

“I froze myself then I thawed it with some fire, then I shook it up laying beats with 070 Shake. Then I dropped anotha and all the Fireboys lost their minds. Now I can’t be stopped, Me & Sickick poppin molly”

The best remix (so far?), the new vocals are a nice added touch to this mix that was basically available since months ago.

I also wonder what happened to the Swae Lee and Jozzy remixes. I wouldn't be sad if they never come out to be honest but even if they get released, we know that we can look foward to Finally Enough Love pretty soon. :)

Frozen on Fire: Madonna vs Sickick EP on ICE blue vinyl exclusive

TIK Side

1. Frozen (Featuring Fireboy DML)
  2. Frozen (Featuring 070 Shake)
  3. Frozen on Fire (Madonna vs Sickick)
  4. Frozen on Fire (Madonna's Version)

TOK Side

1. Frozen (Featuring Swae Lee & Jozzy)
  2. Frozen (DRILL Remix)
  3. Frozen on Molly (Honey Dijon Mix)

:hearno::jamming: