Frozen On Fire πŸ”₯

Shoful

1 hour ago, Ali Khafaji said:

Wait!! Why she didn’t release this version? WTF?? I NEED IT NOW.

Β 

Maybe it’s for a new remix version that seems to have been worked on. There are rumors she’s been remixing other songs and having features. We know there’s a Jozzy feat Swae Lee versionΒ 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:53 AM, Shoful said:

Maybe it’s for a new remix version that seems to have been worked on. There are rumors she’s been remixing other songs and having features. We know there’s a Jozzy feat Swae Lee versionΒ 

As long as it's not yet another Frozen remix...

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Well that's..... that's just an obvious missed ***********ity. I can't say it 😩

7 hours ago, Shoful said:

Have you read the Variety interview?

β€œI was thinking of other artists initially, but then I said, β€˜Okay, let me hear what you got,’” Madonna says. β€œSo he sent me his version of the song and I was blown away by it.” Not only was she impressed by his voice and songwriting prowess, she also appreciated the symmetry. β€œIt was all a pleasant surprise for me,” she says. β€œTo come full circle with the person who created the remix in the first place.”

β€œMy lucky number is three,” Madonna says. So she set about curating three remixes from artists that come from different genres, nationalities, and backgrounds. β€œI wanted to show how accessible the song is, how relevant you can make it depending on who’s doing their spin on it,” she says, so an Afrobeats artist was at the top of her list.

On 5/17/2022 at 6:56 AM, Pootz333 said:

I will never understand how he hasn't been asked to at least do official remixes for her.Β  I've listened to his mix of IDSIF more than anything else from the MX era. His "Erotica" mix isΒ incredible too.Β 

Wait he's done a remix of IDSIF? I thought i had listened to all of his M remixes. I can't seem to find it though, seems like it's deleted everywhere i look. :(Β 

Yeah there’s a lot going on right now. At least the refreez era is coming to an end.Β 
I get why they’ve done what they’ve done but this is literally about her appearing on as many plays list as possible. Mama is gaming the fuck out of the Spotify algorithm and I low key live laugh love at her. I don’t believe she had much admiration for these new artists at all but everyone that her name is linked to in digital pings an algorithm that suggests other songs from her back catalogue to listeners. So Madonna will pop up in their Spotify daily.Β 
so a potential remix album with lots of other features would be great for her algorithm numbers.Β 

Mama damn hustlin these young hoes

Malluma

Nikki Minaj

AnittaΒ 

Swae Lee

Sidekick

Quavo

Shake 007

Dua Lipa

Jozzy

Fireboy

All a means to an end. It used to be remixers, then producers, thenΒ DJ’s, now she goes straight for the monthly streaming audience numbers of others.Β 
Expect more and more of this people. It won’t be slowing down anytime soon.Β 

16 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Expect more and more of this people. It won’t be slowing down anytime soon.

If made more decently and during album eras with new singles, I'd honestly love this approach. It can give more chance to newer stuff to shine without fans being outraged at this strategy 'ruining' a classic. I'd be here for it tbh.Β 

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

If made more decently and during album eras with new singles, I'd honestly love this approach. It can give more chance to newer stuff to shine without fans being outraged at this strategy 'ruining' a classic. I'd be here for it tbh.Β 

Yeah I get this. Keep the features for the single remix is largely what you are saying huh. Breathe new life into the songs rather than them all being dead on arrival after the album drops. I think that may well be something she considers next time around. It feels like team M are on a learning curve again.Β 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:20 AM, Enrico said:

Have you read the Variety interview?

β€œI was thinking of other artists initially, but then I said, β€˜Okay, let me hear what you got,’” Madonna says. β€œSo he sent me his version of the song and I was blown away by it.” Not only was she impressed by his voice and songwriting prowess, she also appreciated the symmetry. β€œIt was all a pleasant surprise for me,” she says. β€œTo come full circle with the person who created the remix in the first place.”

β€œMy lucky number is three,” Madonna says. So she set about curating three remixes from artists that come from different genres, nationalities, and backgrounds. β€œI wanted to show how accessible the song is, how relevant you can make it depending on who’s doing their spin on it,” she says, so an Afrobeats artist was at the top of her list.

ThereΒ still were rumors of a completely different project featuring new remixes of old classics. I know Katy Perry and Swae Lee were rumored to be on it. Whether it’s true or not Idk but that may explain why it wasn’t released since it’s a new remix by Jozzy and with Swae

8 hours ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Wait he's done a remix of IDSIF? I thought i had listened to all of his M remixes. I can't seem to find it though, seems like it's deleted everywhere i look. :(Β 

I messaged you πŸ˜€ If anyone here has his mix of Dua Lipa "Don't Start Now" PLEASE post it! It's the best mix of that song. Has a very "Get Together" vibe. Just gorgeous.