Frozen On Fire 🔥

Shoful

I don't believe in the rumor of other remixes with features, I do hope tho the Katy collab is true for a new song and not a remix. Katy is also close to release her sixth album which is supposedly dance (maybe house!) music, what if the collab exists but it's in her album? It would even fit M as it's allegedly electronic music 

Regarding this, I was talking to some Katycats on Telegram and they said a rumor about these remixes + feats is still going on and they might even know which song Katy might (allegedly) be featured in. I asked for more info, hopefully I get a complete answer, this might lead us M fans to know if there's more to this =P

43 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I messaged you 😀 If anyone here has his mix of Dua Lipa "Don't Start Now" PLEASE post it! It's the best mix of that song. Has a very "Get Together" vibe. Just gorgeous.

Could you please send me the IDSIF remix as well? It seems all the links are broken when I tried to google for it

Just now, Prayer said:

I think it's the best of all four. Though I really like the 070 Shake one, too.

It undoubtedly is the best among these three, my huge problem with this remix has always been it not being a FULL complete song, heck I still love and immediately loved the original instrumental remix and wished it was longer and had full vocals on it, it would have been everything. Now I also enjoy this, at least it's that but 'more complete'.