Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Despite her recent fiasco in Medellín in not worried about her performing, I'm just wondering why Vogue (AGAIN) and Frozen Remix 👀 what is she gonna do for the whole song, only sing the same 3 lines? Girl it's gay pride, you should know what the gays want lol 

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes, I agree, unless it's the full vocal version - otherwise I agree, the Frozen remix - it's literally the same thing over and over again for 3 minutes lol 

Vogue could be interesting! 

If it's Madonna at Pride 2019, Ok.

Madonna at Pride 2021 with Ricardo Gomes at Boom Boom room....hummmm. Personnally, thanks but no. 

She could team with FKA Twigs for the Vogue remix though since FKA did her own version live years ago.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Despite her recent fiasco in Medellín in not worried about her performing, I'm just wondering why Vogue (AGAIN) and Frozen Remix 👀 what is she gonna do for the whole song, only sing the same 3 lines? Girl it's gay pride, you should know what the gays want lol 

Those two songs were what were mentioned all through the chat for Sickick to remix - so she invited him to join her, he suggested they do Frozen On Fire live and she thought that would be a good idea etc

3 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

If it's Madonna at Pride 2019, Ok.

Madonna at Pride 2021 with Ricardo Gomes at Boom Boom room....hummmm. Personnally, thanks but no. 

She could team with FKA Twigs for the Vogue remix though since FKA did her own version live years ago.

What ever she does im sure yall blood pressure will go up waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting...anticipating...and waiting and waiting 😉 so I dunno what yall talking about. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic