Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

55 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

It's always a good news that Madonna is performing and for sure i am excited. The only thing, and sorry but i really have to say it without any hate or anything, i hope the styling is good (hair + make up + clothes).  I have a hard time understanding why she looks amazing when at home or doing live chats like tonight, and when she is performing or going at a public event it's like she or she and her team decided to make her look as bad as possible. I just want her to look stunning again on stage. If she wanna rocks braids then ok, but do it a flattering way for her, like don't push all the hair back from her face, she needs some hair surrounding the sides of her face, then do a good contouring make up, strong eyebrows that are not going to high on the forhead, hair with the right Blond/honey color, not a trashy yellow, smooth dark roots, etc...

This is what i'm talking about, i don't know who did the hair and make up thay day (if someone knows i'd like to know, she was in Japan) but everything was on point here. That's in 2016 so not THAT long ago and she already had a lot of fillers and procedures but she was absolutely stunning, all her beauty is shinning there, with the gorgeous Madonna features. 

Screenshot_20220520-133238_YouTube.thumb.jpg.bdfd5fa6f743b3daf87266f09e85e4ab.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133326_YouTube.thumb.jpg.558a762ab80b609002c56f5da9c4a4dd.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133400_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0e51d5e82213ff70c5a0ea9f1fd9907d.jpg

Video :

I agree absolutely with many of your post, specially this last one.

On 5/20/2022 at 8:52 AM, Rory said:

Give the gays what they want:

• Holdiay
  • Express  Yourself
  • Hanky Panky
  • Vogue
  • Get Together
  • Deeper and Deeper
  • Rescue Me
  • Fever
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Maluma 
  • Ricky Martin
  • Donna and Niki 

as a  gay woman. I would love this set list 😉🌈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

It's always a good news that Madonna is performing and for sure i am excited. The only thing, and sorry but i really have to say it without any hate or anything, i hope the styling is good (hair + make up + clothes).  I have a hard time understanding why she looks amazing when at home or doing live chats like tonight, and when she is performing or going at a public event it's like she or she and her team decided to make her look as bad as possible. I just want her to look stunning again on stage. If she wanna rocks braids then ok, but do it a flattering way for her, like don't push all the hair back from her face, she needs some hair surrounding the sides of her face, then do a good contouring make up, strong eyebrows that are not going to high on the forhead, hair with the right Blond/honey color, not a trashy yellow, smooth dark roots, etc...

This is what i'm talking about, i don't know who did the hair and make up thay day (if someone knows i'd like to know, she was in Japan) but everything was on point here. That's in 2016 so not THAT long ago and she already had a lot of fillers and procedures but she was absolutely stunning, all her beauty is shinning there, with the gorgeous Madonna features. 

Screenshot_20220520-133238_YouTube.thumb.jpg.bdfd5fa6f743b3daf87266f09e85e4ab.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133326_YouTube.thumb.jpg.558a762ab80b609002c56f5da9c4a4dd.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133400_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0e51d5e82213ff70c5a0ea9f1fd9907d.jpg

Video :

X1000000

Honey blond soft wavy hair down, dark eyebrows and liquid liner ALL THE WAY!!! 

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Give the gays what they want:

• Holdiay
  • Express  Yourself
  • Hanky Panky
  • Vogue
  • Get Together
  • Deeper and Deeper
  • Rescue Me
  • Fever
  • Bedtime Story
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Maluma 
  • Ricky Martin
  • Donna and Niki 

YESSSSSSS. Deeper & Deeper would be ICONIC! 

Did anyone else see her and Sickick talk about the album rejects. THEY NEED TO PROCEED WITH THIS IDEA 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic