Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, scion said:

I actually enjoyed this and she looked gorgeous… yes it was a rubbish playback but to me it kinda worked for her.

Well it wasn’t meant to be a real performance just some entertainment for a party.
ultimately it came together much better than the performance she did in Medellin 😂

55 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

I can already see the apologists’ comments after the performance.

- she’s just having fun

- she doesn’t have to prove anything anymore

- she had that hip replacement 

- she sounded better than other times

- she’s doesn’t have to give fans what they want. Creative Freedom!!

What is wrong with you?

M doing a fully remixed live set has always been my dream for a Pride performance. It would be the perfect way to promote Finally Enough Love. And a nod to the community who helped make all those records huge when the mainstream paid them dust. I wouldn't care if she lip synced the whole show as long as the look and whatever simplified choreo they put together looks good.

I'm sorry but if Frozen is getting performed, it can only be the Calderone mix.  Let's give the actual legendary mixes their props.

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Well it wasn’t meant to be a real performance just some entertainment for a party.
ultimately it came together much better than the performance she did in Medellin 😂

Anything is better than the performance in Medellin🤣

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Has anyone seen that Madonnas God Control has been included in the tracklist for Now Thats What I Call Pride 4cd collection. I wonder if it will be the full version or an edit?

How random but also fab.

MADAME X THE IMPACT. SHE CAN’T BE STOPPED!!

I hope at pride this year she opens with Killers Who Are Partying. THE SLAYAGE:drama:

10 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

It's always a good news that Madonna is performing and for sure i am excited. The only thing, and sorry but i really have to say it without any hate or anything, i hope the styling is good (hair + make up + clothes).  I have a hard time understanding why she looks amazing when at home or doing live chats like tonight, and when she is performing or going at a public event it's like she or she and her team decided to make her look as bad as possible. I just want her to look stunning again on stage. If she wanna rocks braids then ok, but do it a flattering way for her, like don't push all the hair back from her face, she needs some hair surrounding the sides of her face, then do a good contouring make up, strong eyebrows that are not going to high on the forhead, hair with the right Blond/honey color, not a trashy yellow, smooth dark roots, etc...

This is what i'm talking about, i don't know who did the hair and make up thay day (if someone knows i'd like to know, she was in Japan) but everything was on point here. That's in 2016 so not THAT long ago and she already had a lot of fillers and procedures but she was absolutely stunning, all her beauty is shinning there, with the gorgeous Madonna features. 

Screenshot_20220520-133238_YouTube.thumb.jpg.bdfd5fa6f743b3daf87266f09e85e4ab.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133326_YouTube.thumb.jpg.558a762ab80b609002c56f5da9c4a4dd.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-133400_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0e51d5e82213ff70c5a0ea9f1fd9907d.jpg

Video :

It’s filters and lighting, something you can’t control while in public. That video is shot in soft focus and you can see that her face looks bloated. 

47 minutes ago, Enrico said:

The excitement in her face when S suggested to perform it at Pride... maybe because she doesn't have to sing  :devil:

...or does she really think people like Frozen remix?

I mean, how can she know that people don't like it if she don't read fansites? It's the most popular song she's had since the Syperbowl.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

I mean, how can she know that people don't like it if she don't read fansites? It's the most popular song she's had since the Syperbowl.

Well, her staff keeps deleting negative comments on her IG. A lot of negative reactions about this project on Twitter too. I doubt that they keep it totally hidden from her. In the recent interview she says that she likes that social media allow to have immediate feedback on releases. But of course we can't be sure....

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Well, her staff keeps deleting negative comments on her IG. A lot of negative reactions about this project on Twitter too. I doubt that they keep it totally hidden from her. In the recent interview she says that she likes that social media allow to have immediate feedback on releases. But of course we can't be sure....

But she gets negative feedback about everything she does. For her they're just haters. She got a ton of hate for the whole Madame X era and tour too and for every selfie she posts

19 hours ago, madaboutM said:

I can already see the apologists’ comments after the performance.

- she’s just having fun

- she doesn’t have to prove anything anymore

- she had that hip replacement 

- she sounded better than other times

- she’s doesn’t have to give fans what they want. Creative Freedom!!

All of those things are true and that is a lot of things.  On the flip side, I can see all of the naysayers saying....

- her butt is too big

- her hair looked awful

- the setlist was all wrong

- she is following trends

- her manager sticks and is uninvited

- we are sick of seeing/ hearing about her children

- she uses too much filler/too much surgery 

- her outfit wasn't flattering

- she missed a queue 

- she weighs too much

- we wanna hear Madonna and not autotune or collaborators (even though that is the industry standard)

- she needs to make new music instead of doing these events

- she didn't dance enough

- her speech was "cringy" 

- she needs to just sing and not be political (we are all kitties and she is a ball of yarm)

- we want [some other era] Madonna (stuck in the past)

- her touring days are over

- her career is over (same announcement for the last 40 years)

- she doesn't understand the industry (like her all-knowing fanbase does)

:::: her legacy is ruined (none of her previous accomplishments matter)

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

The excitement in her face when S suggested to perform it at Pride... maybe because she doesn't have to sing  :devil:

...or does she really think people like Frozen remix?

I do like it.  Would I rather have a new era and album with 25 songs...yes.... but that doesn't make a fresh version of frozen (or four), with videos, a bad thing.  Frozen on Fire does not extinguish the magesty of the original... it is just a remix and rather fun.  

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic