Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

On 6/6/2022 at 6:22 PM, MadameX said:

Well, it's so obvious that Madonna loves this hair style in nowadays, So this hair style.

image.png.ed80585244d3356910fa2ccae8170c3d.png

And she loves her new butt so guessing that she's gonna wear something like this kind of outfit.

image.png.417a6e11179b37adbfab7b92516ab0f6.png

So basically Expect the worst combination.

image.png.932f30107e04a1f748f58df8b0412170.png

Oh!! And don't forget her new Grillz!!!

wink wink!

Yup, that hair style and this corset is pretty much what will happen.

DD1457F7-8C0B-4AB0-9BED-081DAC153378.jpeg

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

"The following media includes potentially sensitive content" okay that fans feel devastated by Madonna trying filters, but damn this is a bit too much lol

I know right? I mean seriously..  I saw that warning and thought she was wearing no underwear and opening her crotch.

Hopefully these hoops to jump through are just bad rumors. Like... you are Madonna... rent out Yankee Stadium sell tickets for 100 a pop and put on a magical Pride Show. Why is everything exclusive, and you have to buy this, and you have to donate to that. Only insiders know where it is. 🙄

22 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Hopefully these hoops to jump through are just bad rumors. Like... you are Madonna... rent out Yankee Stadium sell tickets for 100 a pop and put on a magical Pride Show. Why is everything exclusive, and you have to buy this, and you have to donate to that. Only insiders know where it is. 🙄

Thank you.

I've said for years, ONE free show in Central Park a la Miss Ross would be thee ticket. You would see how many people still love the shit out of her. And God bless her for giving as much as she has to charity over the years. Before everyone starts with the "You guys just love complaining" bit. But a little less bourgeoisie and a little more rebel (heart), ya know Esther?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic