Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Can someone please explain to me why this piece of "ART" is going for 152,000. USD ?? Sure it's connected to a blockchain and you can prove ownership... but I can also screenshot it or copy and paste the link for it to show up below (like I just did). Like, no one is ever going to open up their computer to show off their NFT collection to a friend and get an awestruck response. The response will come from showing their bank statement showing how much they paid for such crap. If Im wrong, can someone please tell me.

02667c068a80e4030dce295e87a590fc.png?fit

NFTs are cancer. They're a scam, made to get rich by fooling whoever is dumb enough to think you're paying for a piece of "art" when in reality you're buying an access for it (a link more or less), having no rights on that purchase at all, also dangerous af for the environment. Between Guy and Ric*rdo I really feel bad for who Madonna has in her team 💀 

Madonna chooses her team. Let's not pretend she isn't in control of her life, her career, her kids and her relationships. As fans of female artists we often get accused of being misogynistic. I think we have to be mindful of putting the onus on people around her too. It plays to the fact that she isn't in control. Shades of a Britney sitch or whatever.  That isn't what is happening here. She knows what she is doing so everything is on her. She's the boss. 100% 

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Can someone please explain to me why this piece of "ART" is going for 152,000. USD ?? Sure it's connected to a blockchain and you can prove ownership... but I can also screenshot it or copy and paste the link for it to show up below (like I just did). Like, no one is ever going to open up their computer to show off their NFT collection to a friend and get an awestruck response. The response will come from showing their bank statement showing how much they paid for such crap. If Im wrong, can someone please tell me.

02667c068a80e4030dce295e87a590fc.png?fit

Why did they make an NFT or Gaga in blackface? 🫤

i'll admit my post is reactionary and i barely skimmed over the posts but i had to SCREAM that NFT is so stupid omg.

i say r hey  just let any gay people who want to see her in for free. then the straight people have to make a donation to raising malawi. lmao ok IMO 

im hoping whatever NFT scam it is Does indeed go to some charity or something to make it better 

19 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madonna chooses her team. Let's not pretend she isn't in control of her life, her career, her kids and her relationships. As fans of female artists we often get accused of being misogynistic. I think we have to be mindful of putting the onus on people around her too. It plays to the fact that she isn't in control. Shades of a Britney sitch or whatever.  That isn't what is happening here. She knows what she is doing so everything is on her. She's the boss. 100% 

the madonna i think i know would   not have these people around her anymore if she didn't want them. i agree she is the boss one hundred percent. there's no way she isn't in complete control of Guy lmao thank god he has U2 now. at least they didn't put Madame X on everyone's IPhone like they did u2! anyway. back to madonna being

kn control. do you remember watchint that video where seymour stein was talking about how Smart madonna is. i really do think she is like, one of the most brilliant people of our times. which is hard for people to admit so they just rag on her over and over in the media. anyway every once in a while it seems like the general public loves madonna again and that is the best time to be a fan! 1999, 2006, 2012, 2015, 2019 and now 2022! i'm sure i missed a few years. i'm just thinking out loud like this forum is my diary. have a good weekend 

22 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Her insta just commented to that post. She also tagged @thesandboxgame

https://www.playtoearn.online/2022/01/28/warner-music-enters-the-sandbox-to-create-a-music-themed-world/

WMG will have its own land on which they will build a musical theme park and a virtual concert venue. With this partnership we can soon expect to see avatars of Warner’s artists enter the metaverse. Imagine artists like Ed Sheeran, Madonna, Jason Derulo, Rita Ora or Wiz Khalifa giving exclusive virtual shows…

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic