Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Just now, Humanfly said:

i'm just curious, has anyone followed the steps to attend? i'm poised to talk shit about nfts again but i'm wondering, hopefully some madonna stan's actually make it through these stupid hoops 

Ya I posted screenshots. It’s on WoW’s discord. It’s confusing and goes over my head.

Bottom line: no one here will be there lol

what if she announced a tour next friday 💀 i would cry due to not having 1000$ to blow lmao. ok but seriously. she shows up, hawks some

nfts, does deeper and deeper ? any of her crew with her? Marvin? Sasha? lol i am so excited to see what she does even if everyone think it's worse than maluma last month IDC haha. i love it when Madonna is "on" and doing public stuff every day eeeeeeeeeeeeee i don't even care cause i never had a chance to attend either. also i am rather happy with Deeper and deeper being in the public again too. i hope there is another promo after friday and it's not just "over" already 

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

You forgot the best part: as the shows comes to an end, Vogue is performed, and she opens her legs while upside down making her ass cheeks spell "MoM" in significance of her role as mother for the LGBT community. Cheers, applause, tears of joy. Poetic performance. 

Amen. A nod to the Mother/Fucker DWT moment. And we're not even getting paid for this! If her team lurks here, "hello!? you're welcome!".

2 hours ago, Askeroff said:

so then it would be more like her 2021 pride 

0958776aa3ba432487ff1cec0e598ed760d2ab08

without her singing  :hallwaylaugh:

OMG I totally forgot about this event… funny last year when I saw it I was in deep anger… but now comparing it to the Maluma one I see it heaven… 🙃 she even looked more fit & energetic!

so I guess this coming performance will make Maluma’s one an epic show! 🙃🥲🤓

Tiffany Pollard Yes GIF

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic