Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

Are you going?

Errr no.

Oddly enough I had to attend a web3 webinar yesterday for work, and apparently I’m receiving an NFT (not a WoW one) from my job.

I honestly have no interest in anything NFT crypto related. I had a meeting with my coworkers afterwards and everyone’s like, “it’s the wave of the future. It’s going to change every thing.” And I’m just bitting my tongue, “mmhmm yeah. Cool.” 🙄

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Errr no.

Oddly enough I had to attend a web3 webinar yesterday for work, and apparently I’m receiving an NFT (not a WoW one) from my job.

I honestly have no interest in anything NFT crypto related. I had a meeting with my coworkers afterwards and everyone’s like, “it’s the wave of the future. It’s going to change very thing.” And I’m just hitting my tongue, “mmhmm yeah. Cool.” 🙄

Oh wow. You should try to sell that before the market crashes even more 😂. It’s really such a sham for the rich to get richer. I can’t believe people are buying into it. So bizarre 

On 6/13/2022 at 1:05 PM, Prayer said:

Can't wait for the NFT scam bubble to fully explode as soon as possible so we can all forget about this.

It already has. I read an article (sorry I can’t remember where) where a dude purchased an NFT for hundreds of thousands of dollars and now it’s valued at a few thousand. 

Just now, Robertthenurse said:

Agreed. 

i can't tell if you all are being sarcastic or not, haha. sometimes it doesn't feel real that the price per face value best ticket from mdna 375$ to rebel heart $450 then went to madame x $800. and many of us paid it because we are obsessed. but if i heard

Madonna was even going to be at an event period and i lived in that City, i would easily drop 300$ even if all she did was make a short speech or something. forget theNFt that is just some little trinket like when you had to Buy America online to get your drowned world tour presaleticket. or when we had to pay to join the "tour club" for mdna just to get ticket access lmao

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic