Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

4 hours ago, Humanfly said:

i can't tell if you all are being sarcastic or not, haha. sometimes it doesn't feel real that the price per face value best ticket from mdna 375$ to rebel heart $450 then went to madame x $800. and many of us paid it because we are obsessed. but if i heard

Madonna was even going to be at an event period and i lived in that City, i would easily drop 300$ even if all she did was make a short speech or something. forget theNFt that is just some little trinket like when you had to Buy America online to get your drowned world tour presaleticket. or when we had to pay to join the "tour club" for mdna just to get ticket access lmao

The price I paid for Madame X in NYC was worth it. Bish literally walked right past me. That was a Stan concert. 

I have the feeling she has recorded her voice singing the tracks/medley of the performance, then they will synch it with a virtual FNT video of a Madonna avatar performing and they will screen it and she will be there in person, maybe appearing at the end of the virtual peformance to make a  speech and then to party a bit with the guests. I am quite certain this not gonna a traditionnal "real" performance. Then the next days the haedlines will be "Madonna is the first singer to perform a show by her NFT" etc...

4 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I have the feeling she has recorded her voice singing the tracks/medley of the performance, then they will synch it with a virtual FNT video of a Madonna avatar performing and they will screen it and she will be there in person, maybe appearing at the end of the virtual peformance to make a  speech and then to party a bit with the guests. I am quite certain this not gonna a traditionnal "real" performance. Then the next days the haedlines will be "Madonna is the first singer to perform a show by her NFT" etc...

This new digital world is not for me :(

5 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I doubt that

11 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

The price I paid for Madame X in NYC was worth it. Bish literally walked right past me. That was a Stan concert. 

i agree :) it was worth it. it always is!!!!! i just don't know if i will be able to ever afford that opportunity again so i have to stay grateful 😊 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic