Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

On 6/17/2022 at 2:26 AM, steady75 said:

Ok I think We are likely to get the tracks she's been pushing for the new comp.

Into The Groove

Deeper & Deeper

Ray Of Light

Material Girl with Jozzy

Vogue (new mix)

I Don't Search I Find

Maybe a Frozen something or other but it feels too low key for a party. 

That would be an amazing set list

9 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

No matter what she does — many of you will bitch.  She could do a five hour show of all hits and somebody would whine about her heels or something.

Listen, if she’s not wearing the orange pumps from Borderline, then you can def expect me to whine and complain.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:11 PM, luluthecat said:

I was really hoping she wouldn’t be performing. With any luck she’s keeping the dancing to a minimum 🫶

It seems pretty sad when "fans" say stuff like this.  If you don't want to see her perform, don't watch it, it really is that simple!

18 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and if it's a disaster, no matter how bad -- many fans will claim otherwise and remind us to "take into consideration" this or that... the broken hip, the divorce, the charity, the ageism.....

You know, it's ok to be (and act like) a fan on a fan forum. 

Seeing that pic of her at the Roxy for Confessions made me wonder. Were people disappointed she showed up there and Misshapes and just danced a little? Were they expecting a performance of some sort? I live in NYC and vaguely remember hearing the rumour she was going to make a club appearance the day of. I know people on the Misshapes list got a text saying "A ray of light appears tonight" the day of and then news spread quickly that day. 

14 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Seeing that pic of her at the Roxy for Confessions made me wonder. Were people disappointed she showed up there and Misshapes and just danced a little? Were they expecting a performance of some sort? I live in NYC and vaguely remember hearing the rumour she was going to make a club appearance the day of. I know people on the Misshapes list got a text saying "A ray of light appears tonight" the day of and then news spread quickly that day. 

I'm not from NY but I was active on M forums at that time and I don't remember any disappointment

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

I was not disappointed in the slightest, and neither were the rest of the clubgoers that night. The energy was intense.

I almost want to start a seperate thread detailing the experience, and hear other people's memories of that night.

I was in NYC at the time, at the end of a four month backpacking worldtrip. Lucky me with that timing, hey?

2 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

You have to keep in mind that it was long before Madonna joined Instagram. At that time, Madonna did not said on her Instagram that "there would be something very surprising event gonna happened", "Very Soon", "Very Very Soon" since two months ago, so she has not raised fans expectations. So the fans' expectations were very low, and when Madonna finally showed up and danced lightly in front of them, they just felt happy.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Those damn braids are back... I hope she doesn't have braids for the performance after the amazing look she's been serving these last days... Not to be mean but braids are really not flaterring on her lately...

I can feel that this gonna be happening agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!

madonna-dance-maluma.gif

• Enrico unfeatured this topic