Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, truerebel said:

There's now a contest for tickets to the event tomorrow by WOW, but really to understand the rules (having a POV Avatar) etc etc is beyond complicated and beyond my understanding of how NFT/crypto works....VERY frustrating that she's been advertising this as a "Pride" event, when in reality is just a damn party to celebrate her involvement within this very niche organization. I. give. up.

Yep exactly- it’s all about the $$

10 hours ago, Lucky90210 said:

I'm sick and tired of the worry. Who cares if she is a trainwreck.

It is a very very sad day when the Madonna fanbase has gotten to this point, nothing so clearly illustrates the acknowledgement of her downfall as a live performer. I care about Madonna being a trainwreck because I did not become a fan of a trainwreck now did I?  Since when was it ok for Madonna to stop caring about her art? if she has reached that point, she should do the right thing and retire. I do not expect her to be 25 years old anymore when she performs, I expect her to put 100% into her shows like the icon she is and not half ass her way through her set. I wonder if Madonna fans would think its ok for Cher or Paul Mccartney to put on disgraceful performances repeatedly and have their fans justify it as just having fun. Lets hope she can finally deliver the goods for Pride 2022 although everyone here knows that is unlikely, at this point I would be happy if she performed not looking like she was off her tits on drugs or alcohol like Medellin.

image.png.c7adaf9e623e799346a1df1b0a614b35.png

Cher told Maria that she did not think Miley’s performance at the VMAs was any good.

“She took a chance, so you got to give her something for that, and I must say I haven't given her anything because I didn't like it. If the chick had come out naked and done a great performance doing the same things, I would have said, you know, great… I don’t like the fact that it wasn’t good. If Madonna had come out and done that, she would have done it, you know? You would have thought, it’s on the borderline, but it’s so great, who cares? And I don’t think that’s what she did, you know, it’s my professional opinion.

Do you remember Miley' infamous 2013 VMA performance? Then Cher said something about that performance and mentioned Madonna. I think Cher's comments really poked up exactly why Madonna's performances were So damn great. The problem is that Madonna used to be so great, but now when you watch her performance, the Madonna that even Cher praised disappears and there's Madonna exist which have been falling to the level of Miley that Cher dislikes.

And this is what I feeling about current Madonna's performances.

If past Madonna had come out and done that, she would have done it, you know? You would have thought, it’s on the borderline, but it’s so great, who cares? And I don’t think that’s what current Madonna did.

18 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I have the feeling this performance is a turning point among many M fans, like after several not so great performances for Madonna standards, if she fucked up that one after two weeks of rehearsals, then Madonna the amazing stage showgirl is officially over, and if kills it and put on an amazing gig then she still has it and these average performances were just a bad spell and now she's back to her amazing standards... anyone else feels the kinda the same ?! 

Nop. I saw her last tour as she was amazing. 

I really don't pay attention to these smaller gigs where she rehearses for a week and that's it. The Maluma thing wasn't good but outside of that what performance has she given us since the tour?

Before the tour she gave us Eurovision which sucked but the billboard awards performance was nice. 

This is a mid 60s female popstar trying to perform while dancing and singing live after hip surgery...we have no idea if she's 100% recovered. 

Like if she sucks....this is a small NFT gig that not many people will witness...no one will talk about it tbh

48 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

🙄⚰️

Yall still gonna talk anyway so win/win. Gonna still buy your tix to her movie, concert, pre-sale lol girlfriend winnin tho 😂😂

That movie is so gonna bomb lol

And as for Pride 2022, she could eat a box of crayons and poop out a rainbow turd on stage and the stans would still celebrate her

I loved her, I still love her, but I love the trainwreck that she's become even more #shesjusthavingfun #gimmegimmemore

3 minutes ago, rescueme said:

That movie is so gonna bomb lol

And as for Pride 2022, she could eat a box of crayons and poop out a rainbow turd on stage and the stans would still celebrate her

I loved her, I still love her, but I love the trainwreck that she's become even more #shesjusthavingfun #gimmegimmemore

Ok.

20 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

I have the feeling this performance is a turning point among many M fans, like after several not so great performances for Madonna standards, if she fucked up that one after two weeks of rehearsals, then Madonna the amazing stage showgirl is officially over, and if kills it and put on an amazing gig then she still has it and these average performances were just a bad spell and now she's back to her amazing standards... anyone else feels the kinda the same ?! 

If there is a real cam video taken by a fan, as you said, Yeah this performance will be the unpleasant wake up call for many fans. But if There's only Ricardo's heavily filtered and heavily edited video existed, then fans delusion going worse.

4 hours ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

It is a very very sad day when the Madonna fanbase has gotten to this point, nothing so clearly illustrates the acknowledgement of her downfall as a live performer. I care about Madonna being a trainwreck because I did not become a fan of a trainwreck now did I? Her having fun on stage is irrelevant to paying costumers if the performance fucking sucks. Since when was it ok for Madonna to stop caring about her art? if she has reached that point, she should do the right thing and retire. I do not expect her to be 25 years old anymore when she performs, I expect her to put 100% into her shows like the icon she is and not half ass her way through her set. I wonder if Madonna fans would think its ok for Cher or Paul Mccartney to put on disgraceful performances repeatedly and have their fans justify it as just having fun. Lets hope she can finally deliver the goods for Pride 2022 although everyone here knows that is unlikely, at this point I would be happy if she performed not looking like she was off her tits on drugs or alcohol like Medellin.

I mean.... yeah. But in her defense, none of these performances have been for paying customers. 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

I mean.... yeah. But in her defense, none of these performances have been for paying customers. 

I stand corrected about "paying customers" but you still know what I was trying to say. I really wished she had not pushed herself to the point of destruction during the madame x tour. I guess I should just try and stay positive until I see the pride performance for myself.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I'm truly excited and can't wait to see pics and videos! Wonder what she'll wear and sing and dance but I hope it's worth it.

Prove them wrong, mama.

chill out omg GIF

I genuinely loved last years performance so if she looks anything as pretty as she did then, I’m sold on the look!

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I loved her look as well last year (and still think it was a fun silly performance) and really hope she'll be wearing bright colors and colorful wigs again, these looks really fit the joy of Pride, imagine her with pink hair for a performance :)

I'll assume we'll get another Erika Jayne lite look which IMO is the best she's looked in over half a decade since BIM

• Enrico unfeatured this topic