Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

55 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Who knows what we’ll get. If this bitch hasn’t set up a live stream then 

I

CALL

SHADE.

you think these NFT wallets coming to see the show are fans? Maybe some of them. She’s doing this show for all the wrong reasons and as a fan and a gey, I’m insulted. LOL. 

Okay maybe I’m being super dramatic but I’ve just had a sip of my morning tea.

yeah its kind a wired 

she doin pride show abandoned her gays 

White Lotus Crying GIF by HBO

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Who knows what we’ll get. If this bitch hasn’t set up a live stream then 

I

CALL

SHADE.

you think these NFT wallets coming to see the show are fans? Maybe some of them. She’s doing this show for all the wrong reasons and as a fan and a gey, I’m insulted. LOL. 

Okay maybe I’m being super dramatic but I’ve just had a sip of my morning tea.

the word GEY just made my gay a lot brighter, thank you, geys.

Next Level Gay GIF

Terminal 5 to announce the arrival of her Finally Enough Love show in Hell’s Kitchen.

“Are You Coming to See Mother and Her Children, B****es?” — Madonna Headlining in Hell’s Kitchen Tonight

The Material Girl will grace the West Side stage on W56th Street between 11/12th Avenue to headline a PRIDE month celebration hosted by World of Women (WoW), a female-focused non-fungible token (NFT) collection dedicated to highlighting femme and nonbinary artists as well as improving inclusivity in the notoriously bro-centric cryptocurrency industry. 

The sold-out event, entitled WoW, Finally Enough Love is currently only open to WoW token holders and their guests, so if you haven’t already invested your life savings into a WoW piece, now’s the time to ask tech-forward friends for a favor! Madonna has dipped more than a toe into the NFT world as of late, both collaborating with WoW to create a special edition Material Girl cover and pioneering her own NSFW explorations of artistic and literal birth through her sold-out collection, Mother of Creation (the sales of which benefited three global charities). 

Madonna-Terminal-5-7502-scaled.jpeg?w=24

Madonna-Terminal-5-7500-scaled.jpeg?w=24

According to some carefully placed dressing room trailers on the blocks nearby, the WoW event will feature guest performances from Violet Chachki of Rupaul’s Drag Race, Bob the Drag Queen and Pixie Aventura, and Saucy Santana, who, taking inspiration from Madge herself, also has a hit single called Material Girl. 

The Papa Don’t Preach singer is no stranger to Hell’s Kitchen. Though her first New York apartment was a Morningside Heights sublet on Riverside Drive before she landed on E4th Street, the legendary pop vocalist did live in our neighborhood, according to her liner notes from a 2005 box set. 

Madonna-Terminal-5-7507-scaled.jpeg?w=24

8 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

You're probably arguing with a fetus lol

i'm not arguing really. kind of like

the fetus you mentioned i just am

in constant shock at the Connections people form with Madonna at "x" stage of her career and the cords they never cut. so now they always feel like she owes them

this or that when on her artistic journey one stop doesn't match up with their idea of what she should be doing now. That's all.

E878-A1-A5-6-A8-D-46-E5-91-FE-D6-F9-DB56

The cocktail menu for tonight is cute -- esp. the reference that "all cocktails also available like a virgin".    But doesn't change the fact that it sucks this event isn't open to fans or general public celebrating pride.   I don't know how many gays are in the NFT space, but I'm really curious who the audience for this event will be.  Earlier this week, I passed by a giant queue of people lined up for some event related to all the NFT stuff happening this week in NYC and they did not look like a crowd you might see at a Madonna NYC club show.

Finally Enough Love Cocktail Menu.png

3 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

The cocktail menu for tonight is cute -- esp. the reference that "all cocktails also available like a virgin".    But doesn't change the fact that it sucks this event isn't open to fans or general public celebrating pride.   I don't know how many gays are in the NFT space, but I'm really curious who the audience for this event will be.  Earlier this week, I passed by a giant queue of people lined up for some event related to all the NFT stuff happening this week in NYC and they did not look like a crowd you might see at a Madonna NYC club show.

Finally Enough Love Cocktail Menu.png

The WoW NFT collection was created “to highlight femme and nonbinary artists as well as improving inclusivity in the notoriously bro-centric cryptocurrency industry.”

33 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Part of me wants to go over to the venue and stalk/attempt to get in tonight. The other part wants to sit on Infinity all night and wait for streams, then listen to Finally Enough Love before bed. 

Let's go get togo margaritas from El Centro and scream obscenities at Guy Oseary. 

Meme Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Enrico unfeatured this topic