Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, dubbreak said:

Performers tonight include:
Saucy Santana, Tokischa, Bob the Drag Queen, Violet Chachki, La Ganga Estranja, Jose Xtravaganza, Honey Dijon, Pixie Aventura, Gottmik, Aquaria, Symone, Gigi Goode, Shea Coulee, Detox, and Venus D Lite

who.gif

who are those people? i don't any any of them. 

25 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I really hope José brings authenticity and quality to the vogueing movements, that have become more and more amateurish in the latest years...

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

:Madonna002:  <----- Im selling this for $200,000 MDollas. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t remember all this hate when she performed in Montecarlo for only rich people at Leo’s party. We indeed living in the “let’s trash Madonna” years in her fanbase. 

because it is billed as Pride and sold as NFT

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t remember all this hate when she performed in Montecarlo for only rich people at Leo’s party. We indeed living in the “let’s trash Madonna” years in her fanbase. 

I think you're missing the point... That was a massive charity event in the hopes to raise money. This is a performance for "Pride" when it's only rich people who probably aren't LGBTQ+

55 minutes ago, moloko said:

who.gif

who are those people? i don't any any of them. 

Seriously? 10 are queens from multiple seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, including 5 or 6 winners, and some who've also appeared on All-Stars seasons.  Honey Dijon is a world renowned DJ.  Saucy Santana's 'Material Girl' and 'Booty' are songs that exploded on TikTok. Jose Xtravaganza from Blond Ambition/Truth or Dare -- come on.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic