Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

1 hour ago, dubbreak said:

Performers tonight include:
Saucy Santana, Tokischa, Bob the Drag Queen, Violet Chachki, La Ganga Estranja, Jose Xtravaganza, Honey Dijon, Pixie Aventura, Gottmik, Aquaria, Symone, Gigi Goode, Shea Coulee, Detox, and Venus D Lite

who.gif

who are those people? i don't any any of them. 

25 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I really hope José brings authenticity and quality to the vogueing movements, that have become more and more amateurish in the latest years...

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

7 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

:Madonna002:  <----- Im selling this for $200,000 MDollas. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I don’t remember all this hate when she performed in Montecarlo for only rich people at Leo’s party. We indeed living in the “let’s trash Madonna” years in her fanbase. 

I think you're missing the point... That was a massive charity event in the hopes to raise money. This is a performance for "Pride" when it's only rich people who probably aren't LGBTQ+

55 minutes ago, moloko said:

who.gif

who are those people? i don't any any of them. 

Seriously? 10 are queens from multiple seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, including 5 or 6 winners, and some who've also appeared on All-Stars seasons.  Honey Dijon is a world renowned DJ.  Saucy Santana's 'Material Girl' and 'Booty' are songs that exploded on TikTok. Jose Xtravaganza from Blond Ambition/Truth or Dare -- come on.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic