Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

2 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

But Pride as a rule is inclusive and open not secretive and exclusive... this is more like a NFT Speakeasy

Isn’t the WOW organization about being inclusive etc? I’m sorry but you usually have pay to go clubbing even if it’s Pride. 
Also..I thought she was just a disaster now. Why is people upset the can’t go to the show? 🤣

3 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Seriously? 10 are queens from multiple seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race, including 5 or 6 winners, and some who've also appeared on All-Stars seasons.  Honey Dijon is a world renowned DJ.  Saucy Santana's 'Material Girl' and 'Booty' are songs that exploded on TikTok. Jose Xtravaganza from Blond Ambition/Truth or Dare -- come on.

i haven’t watched an episode of RPDR in my life and don’t know most of them either. it’s a legitimate question to ask.

36 minutes ago, moloko said:

umm sorry i don't know 🙈 i never saw full BAT. i guess it's one of the dancers? 

No offense, but please take your time to watch full BAT. There are plenty of download links here in the forum. But you can't be a Madonna fan and not know BAT. And add two more hours for Truth or dare. Please. Don't spend the night looking for IG videos of tonight's performance. You can stream FEL later next week. Please.

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Isn’t the WOW organization about being inclusive etc? I’m sorry but you usually have pay to go clubbing even if it’s Pride. 
Also..I thought she was just a disaster now. Why is people upset the can’t go to the show? 🤣

Maybe they want to witness the judgement day!

Anyway: to pay is ok, to pay 8000$ is not.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It’s just a live performance, it’s not like it’s a tour. I mean it will last what, 30 minutes? I’m more upset there’s not (yet) a streaming or something for people who maybe live in another continent? 😂

5 minutes ago, Enrico said:

This. It’s bizarre that her pride performance is for a members only club. Not only that, but the invite asked for the members plus1 to be female or non-binary. Not exactly “inclusive”

Its not “just a performance.” She’s hyping and promoting it on social media for the world to see as if everyone has an invite.

Let us not forget that last years Pride gig was for people in the media/Instagram influencers only

Her rich people gigs always feel like the audience is disconnected from her. It was the most glaring to me during that Art Basel show. That is not a slight in any way towards the incredible fund raising she has done for 40 years. I've camped out overnight a few times to see her and I know I'm not the only one. 

42 minutes ago, deathproof said:

We should start a Madonna Infinity NFT collective. I have no idea what the perks could be for the members, maybe unlimited votes for the Megarates? A civil video discussion about ponytails vs curls? Maybe a version of the forum with a “fanmade” section that everyone has been fighting for?

NFTs based on Madonna’s fashion and reinventions would be amazing… but too costly for any of us that care in the end hahahahaha

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

This. It’s bizarre that her pride performance is for a members only club. Not only that, but the invite asked for the members plus1 to be female or non-binary. Not exactly “inclusive”

Let us not forget that last years Pride gig was for people in the media/Instagram influencers only

WOW is a female organization:

WoW’s vision is to build an inclusive web3 through its collection and community. According to research published in Nov. 2021, female artists accounted for just 5% of all NFT art sales in the prior 21 months. WoW is on a mission to change this. Together, we can create opportunities for anyone around the world to be owners, creators and contributors in this new era of the web.

We believe in giving back from Day 1. With the WoW community, we’re taking action to increase diversity in the NFT space, educate and onboard the next generation of creators and builders, and create equal opportunities for everyone. The time is now.

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

WOW is a female organization:

WoW’s vision is to build an inclusive web3 through its collection and community. According to research published in Nov. 2021, female artists accounted for just 5% of all NFT art sales in the prior 21 months. WoW is on a mission to change this. Together, we can create opportunities for anyone around the world to be owners, creators and contributors in this new era of the web.

We believe in giving back from Day 1. With the WoW community, we’re taking action to increase diversity in the NFT space, educate and onboard the next generation of creators and builders, and create equal opportunities for everyone. The time is now.

I don’t know what this has to do with my response. I already know what WoW is. 

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

We’re they 8000? I thought the NFTs were around 500 bucks. 
I looked into possibly getting one but the whole process went over my head so I gave up lol.

This whole thing is a scam and ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

We’re they 8000? I thought the NFTs were around 500 bucks. 
I looked into possibly getting one but the whole process went over my head so I gave up lol.

This whole thing is a scam and ridiculous 

I don’t know what the original prices run was on the WoW NFT’s, the cheapest ones currently available that people are “re-selling” is about $643

• Enrico unfeatured this topic