Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Call me optimistic, but this is basically a promo show for the FEL launch coinciding with pride month and a fundraising event. The whole WoW NFT thing could just be an opportunity to budget her show, which if it's filmed could be used later for the physical album launch, which was mentioned  earlier. 
I don't understand why her team won't put full (official) concerts on her YouTube channel, or at the very least all the promo gigs she's done since the MSN Brixton livestream for the Music album. 
all these little gimmicks of largely obscure platforms aren't doing her any favors in terms of exposure. 
it's a shame if this is another elitist event,  but I'm sure the audience will get a nice long lecture about pride month. Lol.

Also,  it already seems like her return to Warner will also be a return to proper promotion of her music. 

OR.... maybe this is a just warmup gig for something upcoming. 

Im selling my ticket. If you want to buy it, just retweet this message. Tag #madonna and #Infitnity. Change your avatar to any blond ambition photo from only Toronto. If you can't find one theres instructions on a comepletely different website that we will release in about an hour. Write a one page essay about a woman you are related to, and buy this gif for 200,000 ----> :Madonna033:

We will choose 10 lucky winners to submit a video of yourself voguing to Rihanna's Walmart cover of Vogue from some fashion show in 2007 or something and then we will choose the best two for a lip sync smack down for the ticket which will take place 10 minutes before Momma goes on stage. 

if you have any questions, go fuck yourself. 

7 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Fun that Mary Lambert (director not singer) retweeted Matthew Rettenmund’s photo of the venue getting all dressed up. She loves M.

The fandom converges! I used to read my Encyclopedia Madonnica, listen to my CDs and learn about all these fun characters.

Is the Encyclopedia Madonnica a rare find? I spotted one at a vintage store a few weeks ago in Winnipeg, Manitoba LOL!

13 minutes ago, Rory said:

Is the Encyclopedia Madonnica a rare find? I spotted one at a vintage store a few weeks ago in Winnipeg, Manitoba LOL!

it's not rare but it is a great book. especially back pre internet. i do hope

marthew retrenmund gets inside because he writes amazingly detailed reviews of events . 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic