Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

This is all so exciting I wanna cry, Omg even the legendary Hung Up choreo!!! I wish I could stay up all night to follow every little update till the very moment of the show but I'm really tired and need to go to bed, I'm so pissed! :sis: Well I'll have an exciting good morning catching up the news at least lol xD

3 hours ago, nodoman said:

i haven’t watched an episode of RPDR in my life and don’t know most of them either. it’s a legitimate question to ask.

Me neither, and I wouldn't watch it even if they paid me because because I don't like to watch this kind of programs (reality shows) where most of the contestants are almost always people willing to do anything and make a fool of themselves in order to attract attention and gain five minutes of fame . That is why my ignorance, like many who think the same as me, of not knowing who these people are is totally justified.

And regarding Madonna's dancer, I didn't know his name either, despite the fact that as a good fan I have seen the Blond Ambition Tour in its entirety, but I didn't feel it was necessary to know the name of all her dancers because in the end they are only a secondary element in the show. since the real star is Madonna. That is why on each tour the dance cast is always different (with exceptions) although to be honest the only dancers who caught my attention due to their physical appearance and who encouraged me to be interested in knowing their names were Jason Young and Sofia Boutella. The rest didn't matter to me.

12 minutes ago, Andreo said:

This is all so exciting I wanna cry, Omg even the legendary Hung Up choreo!!! I wish I could stay up all night to follow every little update till the very moment of the show but I'm really tired and need to go to bed, I'm so pissed! :sis: Well I'll have an exciting good morning catching up the news at least lol xD

I wish you don't have to read more than 30 pages of pure meltdowns :Madonna017:

14 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

to be taken with a grain of salt for sure, but i have it on good authority tonights set list is:

Vogue

Hung Up

Justify My Love

Material Girl (rap version)

celebration

slayy away......

Is the MG Rap version a mash up with Saucy Santana? 
Also, Celebration? Really?!

3 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

$500 for a neon sign?! 
They should do one that reads ‘Absolutely No Money’ or ‘Absolutely No Chance’

They're all like this. I've been looking at that site for a sign for my industrial loft for a while -- I was going to do a custom one that said "What are you looking at?" but I might indulge in one of these instead!

Off topic, but the Keith Haring ones are super cool too.

Checking in, since it's been a second -- Can't believe how promising the rehearsal footage looks! Dare I say she looks like she could be making a bit of a performance come back tonight? Let's wait and see, but I'm excited!

• Enrico unfeatured this topic