Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Maybe she's doing such a private exclusive performance as practice getting back into the performing groove? Maybe she sees this as a warm-up performance to something much bigger with the Warner promo?

It does feel like tonight is a big kick off given all the sudden merch everywhere, advertising, etc. I fully expect her to be doing promo for this apart from tonight's performance, given the production element of this evening's performance and the amount of dancers.

I haven't been this excited about something from Madonna since the X's started appearing on social media.

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Maybe she's doing such a private exclusive performance as practice getting back into the performing groove? Maybe she sees this as a warm-up performance to something much bigger with the Warner promo?

It does feel like tonight is a big kick off given all the sudden merch everywhere, advertising, etc. I fully expect her to be doing promo for this apart from tonight's performance, given the production element of this evening's performance and the amount of dancers.

I haven't been this excited about something from Madonna since the X's started appearing on social media.

Especially because she wants to go on holiday and completely switch off for a week in August around her birthday. So if she has promo to do, she wants to do all of it before then

it does feel special today!!! i want to be a fly on the wall !!!!! i want like a red carpet interview and live footage of what is going on at the venue!

so has anyone made

it all the way through the album yet?

can anyone comment on the itunes release? is the Fever remix the one from youtube? oh who am i kidding i will just listen in 4 hours.  happy release day/pride night everyone!!!

Just now, Andymad said:

Omg take that stage MOM and slaaaaaayyyy. Yaaas come on NFT give us that No Fucking Tickets realness!!

I can’t wait up for info. Hopefully I wake up and @Frank will already have posted multiple versions for us.

No Fucking Tickets! Omg that's perfect. We should all stand outside and chant this and "Ma-DOUGH-Na" like they did in Truth or Dare.

8 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

it does feel special today!!! i want to be a fly on the wall !!!!! i want like a red carpet interview and live footage of what is going on at the venue!

so has anyone made

it all the way through the album yet?

can anyone comment on the itunes release? is the Fever remix the one from youtube? oh who am i kidding i will just listen in 4 hours.  happy release day/pride night everyone!!!

Honey Fever isn't on the 16-track version 

17 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Honey Fever isn't on the 16-track version 

17 minutes ago, Jet said:

Fever won’t be available until august with the 50’s collection. I’m just on the last track now…it’s all so fresh and clean. Its pretty much perfect tbh. So many highlights…everybody, deeper and deeper, frozen and give it 2 me are my standouts rn.

OMG!!!! That makes perfect sense to only get the short one today but that is a total shocker to me! lmao!!!!!! well that just makes it more fun stretching it out .

Just now, Humanfly said:

omg the tote bag is giving me beautiful stranger vibes . is merchant legit?

Yes - Merch Bar only do official and collectors know to check it as they have the merch contract so you will find all physical items there - they sometimes have stuff that is never released to M.com like the 25th anniversary Erotica leather mask - WOW made it too hard to order so just went to Merch Bar - I assume any leftovers may end up on M.com eventually 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic