Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

Ok to anyone who asked earlier why i was annoyed about the nft thijg, as someone far away who just wants to buy the tote bag, yes i know i can get i from merch bar but i wanted to get it straight from the source. and was met with this, they want you to download a wallet? and what? buy an nft? fuck them. seriously. haha. carey on. this is just a kids get off my yard moment for me.

B9C1F284-8F20-4F69-A47F-BFF016D6EEE3.png

2 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

Ok to anyone who asked earlier why i was annoyed about the nft thijg, as someone far away who just wants to buy the tote bag, yes i know i can get i from merch bar but i wanted to get it straight from the source. and was met with this, they want you to download a wallet? and what? buy an nft? fuck them. seriously. haha. carey on. this is just a kids get off my yard moment for me.

Nah, this isn't even a generational thing -- NFTs and crypto are incredibly stupid, and Millennials and Gen Z are starting to wake up this as well, given the state of those markets in the midst of the economic instability. 

17 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

This is exactly why I cheeked MerchBar and found the items - WOW made it too difficult - as they annoyed me I have made a point of posting the merchbar links across social media on my accounts and the Madonna Australia accounts :) 

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

You in line baby? Can I be your +1? I’ll let you fuck me. Or I can fuck you (preferably).

just go to the venue OMG if

i was in NYC i would just go to see that sign lmao omgggg. going to bed 🛏 goes in the kitchen and makes a drink... i will stay up for .... 2 more hours . to get the 17 track in my itunes

• Enrico unfeatured this topic