Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

They still let fans into this even without the NFT tickets! I only know of 2 fans that were able to get into last years, and that’s because they’ve been rubbing elbows with Johann and Sara for decades now.

I know about 10+ fans that got into tonight’s show.

Oh shit! Let’s go next time!

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

They still let fans into this even without the NFT tickets! I only know of 2 fans that were able to get into last years, and that’s because they’ve been rubbing elbows with Johann and Sara for decades now.

WE SHOULDVE GONE

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

If I understand, the venue was partly empty, that might be the reason... didn't she complain about the audience being late?

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

If I understand, the venue was partly empty, that might be the reason... didn't she complain about the audience being late?

NYC venues are notorious for their entrance lines all to get through security.

I have such bad memories from seeing concerts earlier this year when you had to stand in a line for over an hour to show ID and vaccination statutes.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic