Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

It so great to wake to a Madonna performance that is back on par!

She looks fantastic and like she’s having fun.

Only a Queen could perform two versions of songs that are not included on an album she’s supposed to be promoting! That aside, I hope we can hear the new versions on streaming soon…

FYI -- the crowd wasn't "late" -- there were 2 enormous lines -- one for NFT holders, the other for VIP and Friends & Family guests.  Both lines stretched from the venue entrance all the way to 11th & 12th streets, wrapping around the corners.   Everyone had to empty all the metal from their pockets and go through metal detectors, and there was a lot of time spent getting the correct color wristbands on to the right guests.  The different color wristbands dictated which area of the venue you were allowed to enter.   It just took forever to get everyone inside.

1 minute ago, dubbreak said:

FYI -- the crowd wasn't "late" -- there were 2 enormous lines -- one for NFT holders, the other for VIP and Friends & Family guests.  Both lines stretched from the venue entrance all the way to 11th & 12th streets, wrapping around the corners.   Everyone had to empty all the metal from their pockets and go through metal detectors, and there was a lot of time spent getting the correct color wristbands on to the right guests.  The different color wristbands dictated which area of the venue you were allowed to enter.   It just took forever to get everyone inside.

If one line was for NFT holders does that basically mean that half the audience is super rich

3 hours ago, Shoful said:

@HC Charge Ok I got drunk a day early cause Ex Wives Club came out and I wanted to feel it. Are we ready to dance yet?

Day early is too early for me :D

We need to sync properly to perform this amazing dance show. I am ready to get my 10 shots of vodka and Offer Nisim LVL mix on a loop today 

39 minutes ago, dubbreak said:

Were you there? Can you confirm the setlist?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic