Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, MadameX said:

Where are people getting ‘great vocals’ from - theyre prerecorded. 

However - she looks superb and and she’s moving brilliantly. I’m here for it, I can’t raise issue with this performance even though it’s clearly lip synched with the occasional bit of live mic coming through. Looks like a load of fun and I didn’t think she was capable of bringing the joy at the moment - first time I’ve seen her do something that to me looks worthy since RHT. 

17 minutes ago, scion said:

Where are people getting ‘great vocals’ from - theyre prerecorded. 

However - she looks superb and and she’s moving brilliantly. I’m here for it, I can’t raise issue with this performance even though it’s clearly lip synched with the occasional bit of live mic coming through. Looks like a load of fun and I didn’t think she was capable of bringing the joy at the moment - first time I’ve seen her do something that to me looks worthy since RHT. 

Me too!

54 minutes ago, proxy said:

Like I wrote before performance with Maluma was spontaneous, I knew she will be great at her own show. All pressed haters here can kiss her ass. Btw she looks 5 ❤️🔥

You mean she ISN'T mentally ill and an alcoholic/drug user? Wowwww lol guess those "fans" are having to eat those words but probably not...they'll just say "we just have high expectations!"

what an energetic performance!
vocals: well... i guess that’s gonna be the standard from now on.

fun to see david there! i was wondering if he would join the dancers after her watching her instagram story and seeing him in line with the others – and he did. very cool!

By the way, I really love to watch interaction between Madonna and this  Tokischa girl. I mean I really surprised.

I don't know how to explain this...

Well, Looking at the movement of that girl when she puts her body on Madonna's butt behind her, This Tokischa girl moves very carefully so that she didn't hurt Madonna, but same time she didn't move with too much caution so didn't make them look awkward.

I really like it.  I could feel her respect for Madonna. Not a ass sucking.

Today's performance was very satisfying. Everything will be perfect in the future if Madonna takes away 50% of her fake butt. I don't even want to her take it out 100%, I mean it~! Seriously if Madonna takes out even 50 percent of that huge fake butt then everything will be 100 percent perfect. I mean, she is very tiny woman but her butt is bigger than this Tokischa girl. seriously. when Tokisch girl tried to grap Madonna butt but she failed because it's huge. Madonna's movements will be lighter if the fake hips are reduced.

But I saw hope today.

25 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Celebration sounds totally live in the verses

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfLcz69gzHb/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You’re right… definitely live in the verses… although imagine how it would sound if the track wasn’t there. That’s what I mean, I’m just not sure where she will go from here or if this is her new normal now.

She looks amazing, and it looks like she had a really good time, although I’m still not sure she’s able to tour atm. 

4 minutes ago, scion said:

You’re right… definitely live in the verses… although imagine how it would sound if the track wasn’t there. That’s what I mean, I’m just not sure where she will go from here or if this is her new normal now.

She looks amazing, and it looks like she had a really good time, although I’m still not sure she’s able to tour atm. 

It's so obvious that there's at lease 90% vocals are pre recording. She sang it with live just 10% of part. I'm very generous when I said 10%.

1 hour ago, Ali Khafaji said:

10519603-B186-4871-A342-9FA6033A15B0.jpeg

This paparazzie picture once again convinced me that I was right.

I mean, She's so beautiful and same time looks like a human. But as soon as that Ricardo touch photo she looks like dead body which on horrible make up.

That useless and talentless Ricardo horrible photoshop whatever guy must go. 

Sooner is better.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic