Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I am curious to hear the new remixes of Material girl and Hung up, but honestly I hope this is not the direction she wants to take with the reissues.

If she wants to put out her old hits with featurings and a few new vocals, fine with me. But the song we heard was not Material girl and, like with Frozen, she's more the guest than the artist. I hope the reissues will have demos and unreleased tracks, not "reinventions".

Girl. 

anyways i have been saying since that holiday thread it was the material for remix with saucy Santana - he already had the song out so this is probably going to be a remix to his material gworl song …. Who knows but it’s fucking flames 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I also REALLY appreciated the amount of details they put into the venue last night....The Haring wall paper, the TV screens montages, the Menu, the neon signs, the merch stand, the record sleeves wall etc etc....it was M heaven and felt like a concert! You can tell Warners went all out for her (deservingly so). Long live OUR QUEEN! 

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

I am curious to hear the new remixes of Material girl and Hung up, but honestly I hope this is not the direction she wants to take with the reissues.

If she wants to put out her old hits with featurings and a few new vocals, fine with me. But the song we heard was not Material girl and, like with Frozen, she's more the guest than the artist. I hope the reissues will have demos and unreleased tracks, not "reinventions".

Well it’s not her song, it’s Saucy’s song

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

It makes me sad that fans are actually saying she did AMAZING to such performance. I mean I’m a MADONNA fan. I saw her doing these epic shows!!! I just can’t accept this new reality.

Lol are you seriously comparing a small club appearance with a week worth of rehearsals with major stadium tours?

Also I’m sorry but Music was not that great in terms of dancing when you see it live. They did a lot of improvements in editing

I’m just so proud to be a fan today, she has done so superbly and looks like she’s having a blast. 

I wouldn’t pay the big bucks to go and see her concert at the moment I’ll be honest, but if she was doing a greatest hits stadium tour as is likely in the future I’d be happy to buy a standing ticket for up to maybe £150. 

Superb. Looks loads of fun. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Do u guys know exactly what was the order of the performances, including the IDSIF intro video, the Vogue interlude and the other drag performances? Thanks a lot. I need to know it to make a good montage video.

Yep:

01. I Don't Search I Find (Intro)
02. Vogue (Drag Queen Performance)
03. Hung Up
04. Material Girl
05. Justify My Love (Interlude)
06. Celebration
07. Holiday (Final, no performance)

8 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

omg now the supreme court of the usa had to go fuck up the Vibes

My timeline right now is people posting the M videos from the show and the other half are about the court. Its really jarring. I remember when Secret Project came out thinking "This is so pretentious. Why not a "Gang Bang" video?"....she was right. And that was the fucking Obama years. She can be out of touch at times, God bless her, but she saw it coming a mile away. 

12 hours ago, musicinferno said:

This is already 100x better than her Maluma performance 

When its broadcasted professionally she looks like hell with no rehearsals, when its not broadcasted she goes out like this looking stunning and gives out a proper show :crying:

4 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

My timeline right now is people posting the M videos from the show and the other half are about the court. Its really jarring. I remember when Secret Project came out thinking "This is so pretentious. Why not a "Gang Bang" video?"....she was right. And that was the fucking Obama years. She can be out of touch at times, God bless her, but she saw it coming a mile away. 

same with the intro to the revel heart tour about how you better be prepared to fight for what you believe in and in madame x and the illusion of safety

• Enrico unfeatured this topic