Madonna to Perform at Pride 2022

Fabiolous

First, she looked fucking fantastic. Now, for me, "Hung Up" is one of the few track that doesn't really work when ~reinvented. Nothing comes close to that Abba sample and Stuart's production. BUT she looked like she was having fun and her dancing was very cute. A total 180 from the Maluma show, where I was legit worried about her. I thought the Saucy collab was very cute. Song isn't exactly my cup of tea, but again she was having fun. "Celebration" with the queens was very cute and that little bit with Jose was the highlight.

My only gripe is that she didn't do "Vogue" with the queens and Jose. But I will happily take what we got and hope it's a sign of more fun to come.

The thing that surprises me the most is just how quickly she was able to do a complete 180 Medellin to this, the difference is night and day. She was barely coherent with Maluma and at Pride her look and energy were on point more than we have seen in years. PS, fuck the Supreme Court

1 minute ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

The thing that surprises me the most is just how quickly she was able to do a complete 180 Medellin to this, the difference is night and day. She was barely coherent with Maluma and at Pride her look and energy were on point more than we have seen in years. PS, fuck the Supreme Court

Maybe some alcohol and pot under the stage before the show? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I'm happy if she's happy, hopefully all that "smokin' and drinkin'" went away with the ex. 

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Also there were performances for Open Your Heart and JML

And Like A Prayer was there too…in this IG post you can hear the beginning right after she finished her opening speech (right after she rightfully so proclaimed that NYC had the best pizza!)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfLJPIplUcJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by sumusicman (see edit history)

46 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was 50 in the first video. 54 in the second. 57 in the third video. And let’s get real, Brixton in 2000 wasn’t that different. She’s 64 now and had major surgery just last year. 

It makes me sad reading bullishit like this on a day like today.

Let’s keep it classy… because I respect this form I won’t lower myself to your level. Xx 

She definitely won't pull an MDNA tour again. To me RHT was a disappointment, the first time she was not doingcany heavy dance routine, and preferred MXT. I am sure if the stakes are higher we are going to see MXT level performances as well 

55 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

She was 50 in the first video. 54 in the second. 57 in the third video. And let’s get real, Brixton in 2000 wasn’t that different. She’s 64 now and had major surgery just last year. 

It makes me sad reading bullishit like this on a day like today.

Totally agree - and isn’t allowed to dance in heels.

This is a total 360 from the mess of Medellin - it shows that she’s still got it - which is great! 

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

You say that like she’s overweight. She still looks athletic - dear god. 

3 minutes ago, scion said:

You say that like she’s overweight. She still looks athletic - dear god. 

Yea she’s clearly not over weight!

Let’s just enjoy the fact we got a performance that wasn’t a mess - that she’s still got it and now that normality is coming back - hopefully she will go from strength to strength!

4 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yea she’s clearly not over weight!

Let’s just enjoy the fact we got a performance that wasn’t a mess - that she’s still got it and now that normality is coming back - hopefully she will go from strength to strength!

That's the point! Absolute improvement ! She dances, she performs near to 70 years old !! She's Madonna!!! ❤

20 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Those saying she had hip surgery… it’s already 2 years… + if she can’t dance no need to do gigs in the first place. 

I will keep saying this till I die…. She can’t dance like before not because of her surgery it’s because of her BUTT implants + her current weight. Bye

I always thought the knee problems started because of the implants.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic